(12) NC STATE vs (5) SAINT LOUIS Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation (12) NC STATE vs (5) SAINT LOUIS Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 897 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Deck chairs on the Titanic. To blame JUST Buckets or JUST WBS or JUST Cat or JUST Gott is folly. Complete systemic bedshitting. EVERYONE fucked up except KH and KW, who didn’t play after the 10 minute mark.

Wulfpack
    Participant

We were up 16 with what, 7 to play? Wow. We just “invented” a new way to lose. And it wasn’t pretty.

96Fan
    Participant

Did the team ever practice breaking half court traps?
    I am so frustrated right now, I could just scream.

Just curious, what was our final FT%

Wufpacker
    Participant

The Round Mound talking truth.

ILPackfan
    Participant

Anyway, I’ve vented, I hope to hell the guys still on the team next year remember this feeling so they can make sure it never happens again. Oh, and learn how to break a damn press in the offseason.

Good night, folks.

YogiNC
    Participant

Kids make mistakes, they had a bad night shooting free throws, BUT ultimately they turned the ball over way too many times due to PRESSURE, and THAT is coachable, BUT someone has to actually coach them on it. Say what you want, this was a coaching loss.

Smarter than the average bear

BJD95
    Keymaster

FML is right. Exactly right. This is a microcosm of our life as State fans.

Watching Okie/ND State. Not like I could sleep if I tried.

ldr of the pk 75
    Participant

Everyone is saying FT’s, and you’re correct. Poor ball handling, poor play calling, standing around, correct.Also saying open lanes, open shots for the opposition, also correct. All of this could be seen coming all season. In spite of what overall might be called a good year, this team is as poor fundamentally as it gets. That is on the players and the coaches.

redcanine
    Participant

Will 5 games in 8 days make ya do THAT?

mikeak01
    Participant

Trying to figure out which made me more sick to my stomach. Today or 2004 against Vanderbildt…

Wulfpack
    Participant

20-37 from the line.

St lewis was worse at 12-26. And we still couldnt win! Just awful. A new low.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yup, 75. It was damned near EVERYTHING.

Remember, it’s not like SL did much right. They didn’t shoot well, and were even worse from the FT line. We just fucked up at a faster rate.

vtpackfan
    Participant

That is ALL on the players. That was a full blown mental melt down. TJs focus was somewhere COMPLETELY out of Orlando.

EdMar
    Participant

Five games in eight days and one of the point guards with the flu… Maybe that had something to do with the last ten minutes of the game.

BJD95
    Keymaster

This was 100 times worse than Vanderbilt. Easily the worst loss of my lifetime.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Well, f*ck it. I’m just going to erase that from my mind. They’re just kids, and I hope they come back next season with resolve. It hurts right now, but try not to be too hard on them.

NDSU and Oklahoma in OT.

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

What I was afraid of…..they gave out of gas. Physically and mentally. Dumb azzes. They had all sorts of opportunity. Tyler ran away from the ball the last 1:20. Scared and pooped. Cat…..he had better been sick. Turner gave out. Vandy and King Hippo were on empty. I don’t even want to talk about Lee. He should have to lap it back to Raleigh twice. WTH. Warren was on empty. How could the team let Warren get that last foul? He was smart enough to avoid it at the last second before they called the timeout. To be put in that position twice by his dumb ass teammates. Really?

The zone was good. Yeah- probably should have seen more of it but it did throw off the bunions.

I’m leaving now.

Wulfpack
    Participant

At least we don’t have to watch Lville kill us. Play like that against the Cards and we would have lost by 25+.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The coach had two players he didn’t use. One of which was an eraser in the lane every possession he played. Might have helped during the layup parade.

Gowolves
    Participant

I am fresking pissed! This a new low. Some of you butt nuts need to step away from the ledge.

First the coaches didn’t miss all those free throws.
    Second Warren is ready to go. Yeah he didn’t have his best game but damn don’t throw his ass under the bus. He was and still is the man. I know this loss hurts but please use your damn head before posting some stupid s@it!

Wulfpack
    Participant

I thought STL was the much more physical team, especially late in the game. They didn’t make anything easy for us. Not as good as UVA or Clemson, but still effective.

Our D was abominable. Wide open everything.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Hopefully this is motivation for TJ come back next year. None of us wants to remember this as his last dawning of red and white. Hopefully, TJ doesn’t either. The pressure caused us to implode. Ironic that we lose by something V invented.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Mentally prepping for the Fighten Sendeks Final Four run now.

redcanine
    Participant

FFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU cCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!

96Fan
    Participant

I know this didn’t have anything to do with the outcome of the game,
    but whats the point of reviewing a call and still not able to get the call right?

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.