Watching the Carousel Develop

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Watching the Carousel Develop

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,114 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

This happens when a weak AD – who is NOT vested in the longterm – needs to make sure she doesn’t get in a jam. NC State needed to go all out for the BEST coach possible, and she was just like “oh no, not THAT again” and picked the easiest option.

It’s more the administration’s fault for letting her make the decision. From this point forward, giving NC State a plum nickel makes YOU part of the problem. Although actually…it doesn’t really matter. Throw your $$ away if you want. But what’s dead is dead, and ain’t coming back.

I have no interest in how Keatts flails around or when he’s fired. We’ve blown it, and we’re done.

Wulfpack
    Participant

At least we now know our rightful place in the pecking order. There’s that…

JeremyH
    Participant

Is it officially official?

wolpfack
    Participant

Unless his wife is pregnant and says she won’t be leaving Wilmington…its official.

StateRed44
    Participant

I’m okay with it. Miller can suck it, you chicken. Hope his troll wife enjoys her scared man

Wulfpack
    Participant

We don’t know that Miller was even engaged. He’s still
    Playing. Yow jumped the second someone was available.

StateRed44
    Participant

Miller was engaged the first day. Everybody knew it. Then they completely played around like it’s a big joke. Eff him, Herb, Sean, and Papa. They can go straight to hell as far as I’m concerned. Scared little btches.

pakfanistan
    Participant

After watching a hair of UNCW and VCU, I’m glad we got Keatts instead of Wade, if those were our options.

BJD95
    Keymaster

path of least resistance, donor buddy too. Makes her last 2 years easy. TOTES looking out for US, you see.

I’m just way too angry, guys. I want to keep fighting the good fight with logic and such, but it’s mean to interrupt the “sugar high” that people will want to enjoy from the initial press conferences, etc. And it will just make me angrier and more depressed over the opportunity that NC State has lost, and how BADLY the powers that be have failed ALL OF YOU.

So…I shall go away. At least for awhile, perhaps for good. State athletics died today, so I hardly see the point of poking at the corpse. Enough words have been typed.

StateRed44
    Participant

After watching a hair of UNCW and VCU, I’m glad we got Keatts instead of Wade, if those were our options.

I’m here. Hope he can keep the team together and bring in some talent. I’ve always wanted to see a team employ a press here. Guess I get my wish.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Best news is that this guy will be on a short leash once the new AD comes in. I think he’ll be here 3 years. 4 years tops.

I’ll need to find a hobby for the next 3-4 years during Nov-March while this experiment wraps up.

Wulfpack
    Participant

After watching the entire UVa/UNCW game, and now knowing Keatts is our man, I want to vomit. That is some fugly basketball, if you want to call it that. Maybe he can get us out of 14th place a year or two.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Tarheels about to put up 100 points in the NCAA tourney.. no biggie, we got Kevin Freaking Keatts who wipes his butt with that.

Wulfpack
    Participant

UNC will score 120 on a Keatts-coached NC State. Maybe we’ll get 90.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

So when do we rename this site to turdfansnation.com?

Mike
    Participant

So we paid a consultant $90K to find a guy 2 hours down the road who would have been available from a phone call and jump at the opportunity to move up?

OutWestWolf
    Participant

She needed a consulting firm to hire UNCW’s coach of 3 years? Am I to believe that the consultants came back with “hey, you better go get this guy yesterday because no one else is interested”, pause “now here’s the invoice for 90K”

Logic is not with that one. The more likely scenario is our coaching hires and the people they produce are all SHE is capable of. None of this will change until NCSU finds the right AD.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Looks incompetent enough to me, Mike.

JeremyH
    Participant

So why did we wiff on the AD search? Neighborhood?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I mean, it is literally not even the end of the 2nd day of the tourney. Shouldn’t we have seen if ANY other candidates that made it a bit further were interested? Hell no. Kevin Keatts had a winning record with a beach school. Regulators!!! MOUNT UP!

JeremyH
    Participant

You’re out of your element, Debbie!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I was so freaking pumped all day to watch Wichita State vs Dayton tonight. This fVcked my whole evening up royally.

Cardiac-95
    Participant

What is dead may never die… Except NC State Basketball…

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

Fresca time fellas.

The Statistician
    Participant

Simply horrid. I give up forever.

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.