2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Who in the media is saying this stuff? That’s ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. Hell, we were in after Cuse, last night just solidified it.

I was exaggerating a bit … but only a bit 🙂

BJD95
    Keymaster

Do your job, Louisville. I am not so confident in Wahoowa.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

It would be so awesome if FSU won, Carowhina lost, AND we beat Dook!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Stripes really bringing out the best in coach reactions in this game 🙂

Luckie and Hull are involved – shocker!

BJD95
    Keymaster

This has turned into Everybody Hates Jamie Luckie.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I can’t root for this game, because I only want an FSU win if’n the Holes lose.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Yes, need Louisville to win either way. I doubt Rathan Mayes could carry FSU to a win over Cheats.

ncsu1987
    Participant

This has turned into Everybody Hates Jamie Luckie.

Love the fact that he’s calling this game – it means he won’t be calling the 2:00 game. OR the 7:00 one.

*EDIT: I should have put “2:00” game in quotes, LOL.

Fastback68
    Participant

I want the Cards to run, run and run some more. Then I want UVA to grind, grind and grind some more into a third OT. Then I want State to beat UNX so hard their eyes start to bleed. Le cheef.

I want UNX on the big stage.

Roy, did you see the sun rise today??

BJD95
    Keymaster

I want to beat Miami then Louisville in the final. If it’s the blankety-blank Holes in the final, I will have to find an old-timey toaster and watch the game in a full bathtub.

Fastback68
    Participant

Realistically, I don’t see UNX getting past the Cards or UVA. For players that can practice their shooting 16 hours every day all year long, there are times they can hit —-.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Red Solidarity!

I can say without question, that of all the road venues that I’ve attended, I’ve never felt more welcomed, nor more a sense of “these people are just like us” than at the University of Louisville.

MrPlywood
    Participant

L’ville came to play. UNCCH struggles when a team gets in their collective faces.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Red Solidarity!

I can say without question, that of all the road venues that I’ve attended, I’ve never felt more welcomed, nor more a sense of “these people are just like us” than at the University of Louisville.

I can see that… On the UK message boards they’ve said crap like “not a rivalry”, “U of Little Brother”, etc.

That seems so familiar to me somehow…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Cheats crying about the calls, Walmarters giving a bronx cheer when they get a call.

They must be getting cheated! -_-

So far today we’ve had Virgina crying about the refs and now the Cheats. Bizarro world indeed.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Dammit Louisville, come on

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Darn it, ‘Ville.

Re: Bubble – So far today Illinois has lost to Michigan, Old Dominion lost to MTSU, and Texas A&M is about to go down to Auburn. Bubble teams not doing themselves any favors. Wonder if State’s still in trouble according to media trolls? 🙂

ncsu1987
    Participant

Didn’t get to see any of the 2:00 game. Did UNX win it, or was it given to them.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Wonder if State’s still in trouble according to media trolls?

They might get a bid as a play-in 16 seed.

I mean, it’s STATE, come ON.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Didn’t get to see any of the 2:00 game. Did UNX win it, or was it given to them.

I fell asleep to be honest 🙂 … I can tell you that down the stretch Louisville’s complete inability to score was really evident. Cheats even played some zone. Zone from the Cheats and Duke – in the same season!

I’m guessing State will see some zone tonight … C’mon Ralston don’t let us down buddy!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hahaha suck it ND … I hope Miami completes this comeback and makes the tournament at your expense.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Not going to be an enjoyable tournament to watch the next two days.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Not going to be an enjoyable tournament to watch the next two days.

To the extent I watch any basketball tomorrow night, it will be the Big 12.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

03/12/2015 at 5:49 PM

Zone from the Cheats and Duke – in the same season!

I’m guessing State will see some zone tonight … C’mon Ralston don’t let us down buddy!

Uncanny brilliant prediction…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Some good ol’ fightin’ breaking out in LSU-Auburn game

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 171 total)
  • The topic ‘2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread’ is closed to new replies.