2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

LOL FloridaStateShit

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hall finally misses a floater.

This game has finally lived up to the derp one would have expected.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Please OT Please OT

Texpack
    Participant

HWSNBN led his crew on a 4 to 21 run over the last nine minutes as they managed to unshackled themselves from a14 point lead against the 12th seeded Trojans.

BJD95
    Keymaster

HWSNBN led his crew on a 4 to 21 run over the last nine minutes as they managed to unshackled themselves from a14 point lead against the 12th seeded Trojans.

Good thing they don’t define themselves by whether they get into the NIT or not. If it’s the CBI, they won’t let that define them as unsuccessful.

And YAY, COACH ANDY!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

I bet he gets into Amanda’s daytight compartment later.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I bet he gets into Amanda’s daytight compartment later.

He’ll plant seeds of greatness?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hee hee.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t start chopping wood.

Wufpacker
    Participant

daU dance team looks like they might need a guide to the dark side of G’boro night life later.

I humbly nominate meself. 😉

wufpup76
    Keymaster

daU dance team looks like they might need a guide to the dark side of G’boro night life later.

I humbly nominate meself. ;)

Agree! That tall chick w/ the frizzy hair is making me smile … Me gusta

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well, at least one team in this shitshow got to 25 by halftime. That’s one more than I thought would make it.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I humbly nominate meself. ;)

Agree! That tall chick w/ the frizzy hair is making me smile … Me gusta

Si si!!! Esa chica es peligrosa!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Good for you, Coach Andy … good for you

VT keeping this interesting. Glad the ACC will get at least six, all of which could easily make the 2nd weekend of the NCAA tournament. Not saying that will happen, but each team has the potential. I think State ranks a fairly distant 3rd of six in possibility to make the third weekend. I’m not putting that kind of stock in ND, Louisville, or Cheats.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Gonna LMAO at ‘Canes if they let VPI take their candy.

Agreed that we’re playing with confidence right now, don’t appear to be in awe of anyone, and will be a dangerous draw for higher seeds. Hopefully we can keep it going and do some damage.

ancsu87
    Participant

This never gets old:

UP NEXT

USC faces fourth-seeded UCLA in the quarterfinals on Thursday.

Arizona State is hoping for a NIT bid.

Perhaps NCSU BB heritage did have a wee bit to do with HWSNBN border line success while here. He ain’t found it in the desert.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am glad I let the game night wine put my old ass to sleep and didn’t re-caffeinate for Miami/VPI. Still think they unleash Rodriguez tonight and beat the Irish.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Justin Anderson to play today it looks … Good for him

MP
    Participant

^ Yes, Good for him. I like for everyone to have their horses.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I have to admit, I get real joy out of seeing Bennett & co. whine and lose their minds over every single foul call.

That’s all you jokers do, and you cry about it when you get called on it? Ha.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Thank God for WVU/Baylor (Musberger!), the noon games are all teh suck.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Illinois down 17 at the half to Michigan. Illini probably ok if they lose this game. If NC State wins ACC tournament, could still be left out. – Media

If Florida State rallies against Virginia they could get a look! NC State really needs to win the tournament. – Media

Murray State should be on the 7-line for the NCAA tournament. NC State doesn’t belong. – Media

F**king troll halfwits … everywhere!

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Who in the media is saying this stuff? That’s ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. Hell, we were in after Cuse, last night just solidified it.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Ignore!

Rick
    Keymaster

I have to admit, I get real joy out of seeing Bennett & co. whine and lose their minds over every single foul call.

That’s all you jokers do, and you cry about it when you get called on it? Ha.

Their very defensive philosophy is built on breaking the actual rules of basketball. They hand check and hold to make the offensive player go the direction they want him to go. They hack like mad when the ballis in the lane and they body like no nobies business.

Every player on their team could foul out every game if the fouls were called by the rule book.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • The topic ‘2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread’ is closed to new replies.