2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Zags do have a coupla ginormous honkeys that I wish we had.

JeremyH
    Participant

I was going to say, watching Gonzaga and BYU play, I’m having flashbacks of the patented 3 honkey offense.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The Stormin’ Mormons use Somoans to diversify the football team, but I guess that doesn’t help for hoops.

BJD95
    Keymaster

And wuf’s not kidding, that “buy a vowel” Polish dude may be bigger than KH.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

SDSU with a comeback and it’s a 1-point game w/ 30 secs left

Wufpacker
    Participant

He looks well fed fo sho.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am pulling for SDSU because their mascot looks like a tweaker version of Bugs Bunny.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Perhaps KH will discover pierogies (sp?) in the offseason.

Wufpacker
    Participant

LMAO

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Oh my, that was a terrible shot

Wufpacker
    Participant

Dear lord, that was a brick and a half. You’re that open on a buzzer beater you at least gotta draw iron.

Yeesh.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Think they kinda spaced on the time, then panicked. Coach should have seen the weird hesitation and called timeout.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I think maybe they were out of timeouts? Can’t recall. Regardless, it was doomed as soon as they started hesitating at halfcourt.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Announcers doing the BYU-Portland game last night were talking about how Gonzaga and BYU would be playing for “seeding” tonight. Erm, I’m not so sure about that for BYU.

JeremyH
    Participant

Pangos looks like a guy that hates it when you touch his hair. “Not the hair, man. Anything but the hair.”

Wufpacker
    Participant

Steve Nash syndrome.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Victory!

RMU Colonials

Sounds like they may be one of the play-in 16 seeds, but no matter, the good guys win!

On another note, I am good with “3Rivers”. Hell I’m flattered to have any nickname at all!

On another other note, I had no idea how many people I knew growing up in NC were from the Pittsburgh area originally. There is kind of a PA-to-NC pipeline going on there. Well, a Northeast-to-NC at any rate (looking at you NY, NJ, and Mass)

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Since it’s an open thread…

I have been trying to find out how to add an image to my profile. Do I need to be an admin to have that ability?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Since it’s an open thread…

I have been trying to find out how to add an image to my profile. Do I need to be an admin to have that ability?

Go here: Gravatar

That’s the universal avatar for WordPress sites. Once you get signed-up and get your avatar loaded it should eventually appear here.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Clemson has looked a bit overmatched at times here in the first half against FSU … also, the pace is not an extreme pile of suck.

I’m a bit surprised on both accounts. Leonard and Brad will really tighten the reigns in the 2nd half though I bet. It will probably be a 16-14 2nd half.

MP
    Participant

^^ Thanks! I’ve wondered how to do that too.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^^ Thanks! I’ve wondered how to do that too.

Haha np – nice ‘Cat Barber’ 🙂

Espn changes sets overnight … every time there’s a halftime report, etc. they’re seemingly speaking from a different set.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Ah! Many thanks WufPup76!

Texpack
    Participant

And wuf’s not kidding, that “buy a vowel” Polish dude may be bigger than KH.

7’1″ 280 lbs for the left handed Lurch from BYU. KH has been called 290 this year IIRC. Either one is a Golden Corral trip away from 3 bills. I would love to draw the Mormons in a 6-11 match-up. I think they are at best in Dayton after last night.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Man, I was hoping Tuesday was the start of a trend. But the parade of “Day Two Shit Games” is baaaaccccck.

No 3k’s, wouldn’t want anyone to think this was Oklahoma or anything. 😀

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 171 total)
  • The topic ‘2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread’ is closed to new replies.