2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

VCU and Davidson meet up in the A10 semis tomorrow. That is going to be a ball game.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Saw Davidson last weekend at Duquesne. Good googly moogly can those guys hit 3s. I bet they hit 22 for the game. No joke they had 12 at halftime.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^It should be interesting, seeing how Davidson curb-stomped VCU a week or so ago.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Bob McKillop is a great coach who no one knows about. He now has his name on the court there for Pete’s sake. He wins with players nobody else recruits. I have always wondered if he never wanted to leave Davidson, or why nobody hired him away. I love to watch them play.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Auburn through to the semis. I’m calling it, Bruce Pearl upsets Kentucky and ultimately wins the whole thing and knocks out a bad bubble team.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Auburn beat LSU in overtime. SEC Bubble teams do not want to play in NCAA tourney it seems.

Auburn didn’t lead until overtime and LSU blew a lead late, plus they were 25-44 on FT’s. 25-44! Auburn had won 4 SEC games all season, and have now won 3 in a row at the SEC tournament.

StateRed44
    Participant

Always pulled for Davidson. Would love to see them make some noise.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Davidson has had a banner year, their first in the A10.

Great coach. Great kids. A true program. McKillop is as good as it gets.

I’ve heard McKillop a few times on the radio. He’s always asked about it. And he always says, yes, there have been opportunities, but what’s not to love? He lives a block or so from campus. The place worships him. He’s raised a family there. Coached his kids. It’s home.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Just a sign of things to come for Aubie. Say what you want about Bruce Pearl – dude can coach and kids love playing for him. He’ll get a squad going there in no time.

Fastback68
    Participant

Overnight I have become a UVA and an Irish fan.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Anybody But the Blues. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Also, I think Gannon is calling the A-10 games on NBCSN

Heelh8r
    Participant

Dayton and St Bona have a close one going 2 pt game at half. I bet pa44 is on the edge of his seat and anxiously watching for any cut aways to Archie.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Well, I talked all kinds of shit about media predicting a Duke/Cheats final and here is this start the Cheats/UVa game. GD it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Just don’t watch, like even as your channel flipping option. I have A-10 halftime as my secondary to Baylor/KS

BJD95
    Keymaster

As I’ve said many times, there may in fact be a God, and He or She may in fact be just, loving, and merciful…but He or She most definitely ain’t no sports fan.

I mean, for fuck’s sake, we just had tOSU and Belicheat win titles within weeks of one another.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Grrrr, do I watch this mess? Big run from the Hoos to get back in it.

“Touch fouls one way, banging the other…”

BJD95
    Keymaster

Central’s choking…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Central’s choking…

That’s a shame … guaranteed a spot in the NIT, at least

BJD95
    Keymaster

DE State had themselves a big White Devil that stepped in and took a charge, wiping out the tying basket. The Man, always got to keep a brutha down.

Wufpacker
    Participant

F-cking carolina…

ESPN and the locals will shit themselves with joy if this comes to pass.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Archie just said in interview after game after a question about something Gannon said that Gannon went to NC State so he was really smart and knew his basketball. It was a cool shout out.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Just announced Amile questionable for tonight got a big knot on his left elbow.

Heelh8r
    Participant

UVa made a good run at them. Paige did it to somebody besides us. I still like the Wahoos to go deep. They are hard to beat and are always going to come back at you when they get behind.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Blech.

That is all.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • The topic ‘2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread’ is closed to new replies.