NC STATE vs MIAMI Preview (Part Deux)

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC STATE vs MIAMI Preview (Part Deux)

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 356 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Tis blasphemy to speak ill of cats. You been warned LMAO.

eas
    Participant

Good ol’ Archie. It’s hard not to like the kid…I mean guy. I loved watching him hustle out there.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Just for bill ๐Ÿ˜€

vtpackfan
    Participant

He could lose out and be in trouble if Yow thought Archie would come here on the cheap. This team needs to shoot better, rebound, and play as a unit on D. Those have been areas that Dayton have done well at. I think Gotts kids with a good Coach like Archie could be really exciting to watch.

Now how much worth? That’s a lot of buyout money.

If not this year then next we should have two coaches names Miller and Hodge running things.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Now how much worth? Thatโ€™s a lot of buyout money.

There’s the $64,000 question. I’ve been told Gott is on a rolling contract ala Paul Hewitt. If that’s true, we could be in for a world of hurt.

GoState91
    Participant

Miami ranked 346th in points per game and 321st in FG% coming into the game today. They score 85(highest of year) and shoot 57%(also highest) on the road!! WOW!! We made them look more like the Miami Heat not the ‘Canes. Too many second shots, easy layups, and wide open 3s allowed. INEXCUSEABLE!! This is a very poorly coached team. They were not ready to play today and the coaching staff was outcoached again. State fans deserve better than this.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

eas… with all due respect…

It ain’t GOTT’s Seat.

IT’S NCSTATE’s SEAT (read that our, your’s and mine, all of us ).

It’s just GOTT’s sitting in our seat.

There’s a reason … the P-word is associated with cats…
    They both spend 99% of their time laying around doing nothing and are shall we say “moody” the other 1% of the time.

I’m done.

POP!!!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

But the cat is also the only species that kills for pleasure. ๐Ÿ˜€

tjfoose1
    Participant

Even though I’m prepping for a 2 week work trip to Mississippi, I took the time to go to go to the game today.

Ick. x 2

packalum44
    Participant

Finally some of you are starting to realize that Gottfried is the producer of a BAD movie. It doesn’t take a professional movie critic to notice BAD movies. Some however like any dramatic movie they see….keep watching we will likely remain in purgatory for a few more years. Here’s why…

State will make the dance next year b/c we upgrade at every position save Warren’s. Trevor Lacey will be our best player (2 guard). Lewis and Cat are a top 10 PG duo (w/ Cat’s talent he has nowhere to go but up). Forwards have steepest learning curve and have developed nicely…they will be difference makers next year (BJ and Kyle are great talents and much much better than Vandy).

Will the better Martin twin claim Turner’s starting spot?? Even if not Turner will be improved hence an “upgrade”.

Gott can win if he has enough talent & experience to beat down superior coaching (Bennett, Jim L). I think his recruiting stalls out in 2015 class and we peak in 2-3 years and he’s fired in 4-5.

In a perfect world the AD would fire him as soon as the top-10 recruiting classes dry up (and they will) b/c this way we have a better carrot to hire a coach (i.e., we don’t wait until our talent level is Sendekian)…or if evidence suggest Archie is half as good as his older brother you hire whenever he calls….and he will call….to see if we will match/beat whatever BCS offer he gets whenever that is.

eas
    Participant

^^biil.onthebeach

Good point ๐Ÿ™‚

TheCOWDOG

Cool..6 more innings, and I can POP, and pour.

Beej gave me the notion for a Jameson or 4 last night, ’cause it’s so damned cold in Spartanburg.

Paki’s Woodford looks purty good,too.

Since I didn’t see the contest, am I still qualified to comment on what I didn’t see ?

I mean…it’s not all that unusuall for SFN folk. Right?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I GOTT to do it… can’t help myself…

CATS !!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…OR DOGS….

you choose ….

POP!!!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Maybe if ND/Pitt goes to multiple overtimes, the Panthers will get tuckered out and we can stay within two touchdowns Monday.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… Looks like Uncle Roy’s GOTT the sh%ts today too…

In case you hadn’t noticed…
    With 6:55 left in regulation….
    HOLES 49
    HOKIES 40

Obviously… they GOTT ’em a real barnburner going on up there in Montgomery County too…

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Wufpacker, the bulldog with the “Today has been Rough” caption appears to be Duffnering…

Wufpacker
    Participant

On a positive note, I did think the black unis were very slimming for Anya today.

redcanine
    Participant

^LOL, Wuf. He looked svelte.

That same color made our defense look invisible.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I watched Wichita State just finish an undefeated season. And they played most excellently. We coulda had him.

I also saw some of Memphis/Lousville. Pastner getting it done.

And now I’m watching a very stout UVA team take it to Cuse. This team is freaking good – really good.

All I’m trying to say is some are getting it done. And this is NC State.

Pack78
    Participant

I have recently developed an affinity for Belhaven Scottish Stout; makes the cat/dog pix even funnier and the BB losses hurt less…on to Gametracker with the Pack9!

pakfanistan
    Participant

Watching Syracuse vs UVA.

My kingdom for a crisp, two handed chest pass.

Wufpacker
    Participant

โ€ฆon to Gametracker with the Pack9!

Ditto here….with ‘Cuse/UVa on the screen no sound, and angry white boy music blasting lol

0-2 early hole to UCLA ain’t helping my mood.

MrPlywood
    Participant

“My kingdom for a crisp, two handed chest pass.”

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve said the exact same thing while watching the Pack. I can’t stand lazy ass passes.

Wulfpack
    Participant

UVA about to win the conference regular season title. Miami last year.

No Blue there.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 356 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.