NC STATE vs MIAMI Preview (Part Deux)

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC STATE vs MIAMI Preview (Part Deux)

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 356 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Looking like ‘Cuse might have peaked a bit too early. Those boys are tired.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Look at UVA easily handling syracuse’s trapping D.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Taking the Orange behind the woodshed in Charlottesville now.

Ugly.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Bennett’s boys bag the old basketsaurus norte with his biggest loss of the season….
    Hoo’s hang the regular season ACC banner for first time since Sampson in 1981.

Shows exactly how much the preseason prognosticators know.

Interesting enough….
    That means the Blues will be battling in Cameron on Wednesday for, among other things, third and fourth places.

The Hoo’s victory also sets Virgina, Miami, Florida State as the last three ACC Champs.
    Kinda pokes some big holes into the Blue Conspiracists thinking.

Won’t get any easier next year with a much improved Wolfpack Team and the addition of Slick Rick and Da’Ville.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

The Hoo’s victory also sets Virgina, Miami, Florida State as the last three ACC Champs.
    Kinda pokes some big holes into the Blue Conspiracists thinking.

Indeed it does, but they will find a way to argue otherwise, I am sure of it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^of course…. di && phi…. argument is one of their strongest skillsets…

Swoffword’s going have to think about paying the refs more next season.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… speaking of which… did anybody hear Uncle Roy explaining why his boys played so well today in Blacksburg… Paige GOTT nine points.

Uncle Roy’s really GOTT it tough over there… and he GOTT to turnaround and play Notre Dame Monday night and then Wednesday night in Cameron.

Can’t you hear ’em crying all the way over to where ever you are ??

pakfanistan
    Participant

You guys are walking dangerously close to treason around these parts.

Wufpacker
    Participant

You guys are walking dangerously close to treason around these parts.

According to Frank Underwood….that’s politics.

pakfanistan
    Participant

You might want to get to deleting posts before someone gets their panties in a twist.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Perhaps you’d care to elucidate? I see nothing that’s crossed a line yet so why are you baiting?

john of sparta
    Participant

cats are not the only animals that kill for pleasure.
    1. bluejays. remember “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
    2. bluefish. Bluefish are so voracious they will even kill prey they do not eat and have occasionally bitten human swimmers who were unfortunate enough to encounter a feeding school, …http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries/fishfacts/bluefish.asp
    3. there’s this ‘blue’ meme….

pakfanistan
    Participant

Perhaps you’d care to elucidate? I see nothing that’s crossed a line yet so why are you baiting?

I mean….we’ve already had posts deleted in this thread that referenced the ACC ref conspiracy, supposedly for reasons of keeping the peace.

I guess the line is kinda blurry in some places.

theTHRILL
    Participant

Won’t get any easier next year with a much improved Wolfpack Team…

You think? There’ll be greater depth, but with TJ gone I see us struggling to score. And we know by know how we’ll look defensively.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I mean….we’ve already had posts deleted in this thread that referenced the ACC ref conspiracy, supposedly for reasons of keeping the peace.

I guess the line is kinda blurry in some places.

No…we’ve had posts deleted that wanted to incessantly call out individual posters. There’s a difference.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Thumbs up.

Wufpacker
    Participant

The line was clearly defined during the game. IIRC, one of your posts was given the benefit of the doubt during the heat of the moment during the game. Nothing has changed…no favoritism since then….despite your cutsie GIF.

MrPlywood
    Participant

It was just a couple of weeks ago that I heard talking sports heads ruminate about whether or not it would be good for Cuse to lose one before the tourney. I guess that topic is off the table now. As much as I hate VA, I hate Boeheim and Cuse exponentially more, so more power to the Hoos.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I really don’t know if we are going to be better next year or not. We’ve gone through Warren all year, so who steps up next year? Does anyone transfer? Any changes on staff? Do the guys actually work hard in the off season? Does Anya get in shape (we will need him). Do we practice free throws? Do we practice trying to stop the other team? What about team chemistry? Who is the leader? What about the schedule (non conference and unbalanced ACC)? So many factors play into it. We all pretty much pegged this team. Next year, who the heck knows?

pakfanistan
    Participant

The line was clearly defined during the game. IIRC, one of your posts was given the benefit of the doubt during the heat of the moment during the game.

Yeah, you don’t RC.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Anya will have a body transformation of Lorenzo Charles proportions and will be a beast down low.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yeah, you don’t RC.

Since you apparently feel slighted, please feel free to explain. It’ll save me the time of going back and reviewing the thread.

pakfanistan
    Participant

It’s pretty straight forward. I made a post concerning the refs, but not mentioning other posters. That post is gone.

Wufpacker
    Participant

cute….

Wufpacker… ask paky to stop too… I did…

Yes you did, and I do sincerely appreciate it.
    If he (or anyone) crosses the line and makes reference to another poster in the ref comments, the posts will disappear.

Keep digging….fail so far.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Yes you did, and I do sincerely appreciate it.<br>
    If he (or anyone) crosses the line and makes reference to another poster in the ref comments, the posts will disappear.

Keep digging….fail so far.

That’s hilarious. Would you mind quoting the post you’re referencing here? Should be easy to find.

I’ll make it easy. It should be on page 9…

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 356 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.