Game Thread – Wolfpack Football in Blacksburg

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread – Wolfpack Football in Blacksburg

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 337 total)
  • Author
    Classof89
    Participant

We have to take advantage of this field position.

Texpack
    Participant

Beamer Ball on that punt. We all know what an emphasis he puts on special teams and how much pride the Hokies take in the kicking game. (Since Jesse Palmer isn’t announcing)

Classof89
    Participant

This game is a clone of last week…the defense starts kicking ass and taking names, and the offense implodes in a cloud of colossally stupid play calling..

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Still thinking we cruise next week @ WF, BJD?

Classof89
    Participant

The comment by the Louisville defensive players that they knew exactly what play we were going to run based on how we lined up really gave me pause last week…and it looks like tonight is more of the same…

Rick
    Keymaster

I am just glad we are playing second string qbs the last two weeks. It would have been really ugly against the good ones.

Classof89
    Participant

we lose at BC, at FSU, Clemson. So 3-5 in ACC requires beating UNC.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Cowdog’s turn in the semen barrel.

BJD95
    Keymaster

28-3 run after the first quarter ended. 28 TO FUCKING 3.

Packzingo
    Participant

Last 3 offensive series, 3 points …VT finally bust one and now we can go to bed with visions of basketball in our head….

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Maybe DD is just luring the rest of the conference into being over-confident for the second half stretch of the season?

SaccoV
    Participant

We had a heck of a preseason. I hate to be the first one to post it, but when does basketball get started again?

Texpack
    Participant

We have just gotten embarrassed by a team that had 100 yards total offense last week. We are very bad. Not even average. Wake will be favored over us if the people in Vegas are watching this.

Khan
    Participant

NC State football everybody.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I’m done.

Rick
    Keymaster

Are there any football experts going to argue we week get ten wins now?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Got a junior coach, just like we have a junior senator running our nation, at the helm. Not a shred of evidence we had a game plan today. Another ACC loss.

Wufpacker
    Participant

28-3 run after the first quarter ended. 28 TO FUCKING 3.

Tru B Dat

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

God we suck.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Maybe there is too much moisture on the ball?

Classof89
    Participant

I’m out….somehow, I don’t think we have a Jacoby Brissette hurry-up downfield passing package…He gets sacked on 3rd down. You read it here first…

BJD95
    Keymaster

We also haven’t been losing to especially good efforts. Louisville has talent, but they played pretty poorly. Dropped passes left and right, or they woulda won by 30+. And VPI is just awful. We laid down tonight, after rushing out to a 10-0 lead. Extremely concerning.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Maybe there is too much moisture on the ball?

Underinflated?

Classof89
    Participant

We are the only offense in America that hands it off into the middle on a free offsides play…

Wolfman 9806
    Participant

We are right back where we before the unc game last year. We are pitiful. Not sure DD can coach. We won’t win 2 more this year. We have been so out coached the last two games.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 337 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.