Game Thread – Wolfpack Football in Blacksburg

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread – Wolfpack Football in Blacksburg

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 337 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Blow Jays lost. Sadly, that is seriously the highlight of my day.

Hell, my week.

papackman
    Participant

Sucked in again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gowolves
    Participant

Yeah this team is a joke. Can’t believe this was what the hype was all about. Truly disappointed. Not going to invest anymore time in his team. Paper tiger. I really thought they had more to offer than this. They are the weakest team between the ears I have ever seen. Don’t have any drive and read too much press. What a f?ucking waste!

golf76
    Participant

After long and thoughtful consideration I’m convinced the decision to dismiss Shad was too hasty. I expect more games like this the rest of the year. It was a good decision for discipline. Bad decision for winning games. Just calling it the way I’m seeing it.

Pack1969E
    Participant

Any time a team thinks ok we are ahead and starts to play not to loose, game’s over. That’s what the Pack looks like to me; you lose.

SaccoV
    Participant

I had said on another post that 5-3 conference record is Doeren’s goal for this season. This team during the 2nd quarter is no better than the winless team two years ago.

coyotejoe
    Participant

Number 4 needs to sit…smoked back to back on touchdowns.

Pack1969E
    Participant

Golf 76 I agree. The punishment was too harsh

Greywolf
    Participant

Maybe we are setting WF up to be overconfident.

mak4dpak
    Participant

They adjusted and we had no answer. Totally a no show in the second quarter. And Brissett needs to stop playing hero ball. The offensive play calling has gone south. The second half will be ugly if there are not some adjustments. One can only hope.

BJD95
    Keymaster

To me, this seems all OL. No blocking will doom any RB.

13OT
    Participant

Apparently the real motley crew so far isn’t VPI………….

Texpack
    Participant

This team has shown no fight the last two weeks when things got a little tough. That is far more disturbing than the poor execution.

Wufpacker
    Participant

To me, this seems all OL. No blocking will doom any RB.

On that side of the ball I agree.
    We got beaucoup problems in the D backfield too.

ryebread
    Participant

We got up 10-0 and kind of shut it down. We need to find a sense of urgency. It’s a common thread over the many in conference losses over the last 2+ years.

Lots of game left, but we need to come out in the second half fired up…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Is the the WNBA really still a thing?

packalum44
    Participant

Yikes Brissett’s draft stock has plummeted the past game and a’ half. Protection is awful yes, but get the ball out quicker son you think scout’s give you a free pass for having a weak line? Plenty of NFL teams have weak lines.

Pack1969E
    Participant

You are right. There is no killer instinct that says put ’em away and keep them there.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

We’d be an awesome MAC team, though….

Totally embarrassing.

TheCOWDOG

It ain’t the OL. It just might be our NFL QB, again.

He has pocket room.

packalum44
    Participant

The o-line sucks yes but Brissett has to play like an NFL QB for us to have any chance this season. We knew that going into the season. Outside of cupcake games he hasn’t been great.

Wufpacker
    Participant

C’mon D…set the tone.
    Allison Williams….I’m undecided.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I will agree that Jacoby has failed to step up, too. He’s missed the deeper throws badly. And he was bad, period, last week.

golf76
    Participant

That Shad decision will haunt this team for the rest of this season. Best we will have is seven wins.

Pack1969E
    Participant

The 2nd start ain’t impressive. I started the game on Evan Williams 1873, then Gosling Black Seal, then Tito Vodka. None are easing the pain. Think I’ll sit on the condo deck here in SHV Southport, NC and enjoy life.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 337 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.