Tourney time! NC State vs. Pitt Game Thread!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Tourney time! NC State vs. Pitt Game Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 330 total)
  • Author
    44rules
    Participant

Georgia. Ugh.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

MrPlywood
    Participant

The “State win” GIF cracked me up.

BJD95
    Keymaster

As if recruiting ain’t part of the job description.

Pitt can just fire their GM I suppose. Hee hee.

And I’m sorry, this is not a Guy Lewis “roll out a ball for practice” kind of roster. It was BUILT and coached-up. They have grown together and built a defensive identity. Even if Gott isn’t an Xs and Os guy first and foremost.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

Hello shantel jordan. Clemson down by 15 to the seminoles. Stick a fork in the tigers they are done. Stayed home from work today. Little girl is sick and i told mommy not to worry that i would stay home from work today and take care of little one. Shhhhhh she does not know it is the acc tourney. I earned some brownie points and me and the little girl eating chik filet nuggets watching basketball. What a great time of year.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

… and me and the little girl eating chik filet nuggets watching basketball.

Now that is a good day …

Clemson looks lost on the court. I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility for Florida State to give UVa a game tomorrow.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility for Florida State to give UVa a game tomorrow.

UVa may win it again this year, but they are gonna have to grind a bit more this year than last.

Can anyone tell me if they are good at that?

modobrew
    Participant

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed in the ACCT program?

https://twitter.com/ashbashncsu/status/575705525658255360/photo/1

If so, that sh*t pisses me off..

BJD95
    Keymaster

John Swofford’s ACC, folks.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

This sh*t happens all the damn time #GoACC

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Can’t tell if you were being facetious or not, but Dick and Tony Bennett invented ‘grind-it-out’ basketball 🙂

If so, that sh*t pisses me off..

If so, everyone’s a comedian. Gotta f* with State somehow … at least its moved from ref shoe stickers and ridiculous calls to merely elitist slights in the tournament program. I’m betting some snide, petty employee snuck that in there. If so, they should be fired. This collective disrespect has gone on long enough. How ’bout some effin’ professionalism, Greensboro? You effin’ hacks.

choppack1
    Participant

Let’s see where gott is in 10 years before comparing him to Dixon. I agree that recently gott has done much better than Dixon.

Regarding long tourney runs – ga tech made one 5 or 6 years ago.

I am sure someone will do it sometime. (I think uga may have beaten bama in the tornado tourney.) I do think it will take a perfect storm to do so – and unfortunately for us, I don’t see that storm right now. Hope I am wrong!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Don’t be mad at the ACC. Among major conferences, or even the mids, the ACC is like the kid in school with Down Syndrome.

Be happy/impressed when they get something right.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Speaking of being like the kid with Down Syndrome…FSU.

elvislives
    Participant

The Kemba Walker UCONN team won the Big East Tourney in 5 games and then went on to win the 2011 National Championship. It can be done.

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

Can’t tell if you were being facetious or not

Trolly Troll Troll

MrPlywood
    Participant

FWIW, Lunardi still has State on the 9, but in the West now. First game would be in Pittsburgh. I think he did that for fun.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

Crazy ending to clemson game. Buzzer beater from more than half court for florida international. Lets go bc eagles.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

PittsburghPackFan
    Participant

First game would be in Pittsburgh.

Oh please, oh please.

Rick
    Keymaster

I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility for Florida State to give UVa a game tomorrow.

UVa may win it again this year, but they are gonna have to grind a bit more this year than last.

Their ability to grind would make Rhianna blush.

TheCOWDOG

Hey. Rick with a funny.

Same with the program twitter pic.

The program is the same for each day, boys and girls. If that wasn’t a photoshop, we wouldn’t be hearing it on Wed. afternoon. Yikes.

You is a sensitive bunch.

Wufpacker
    Participant

TheCOWDOG

Dammit, Wuf. All I see is a black rectangle.

Play it again.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

BC still in it against Cheats despite Hanlan’s lack of offense (2-13 7 pts) Hopefully he can turn it on down the stretch.

TheCOWDOG

I get it!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

BC still in it against Cheats despite Hanlan’s lack of offense (2-13 7 pts) Hopefully he can turn it on down the stretch.

They’ve had every opportunity to make this a game but can’t don it. Dammit.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 330 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.