03/12/2015 at 8:33 AM #7901803/12/2015 at 8:56 AM #79019BJD95Keymaster
No fighting this week or next! Only good Karma. 😀
Though I can’t help but notice that nobody be pining for TAFKAWBS no more. Hee hee.03/12/2015 at 9:42 AM #79022ryebreadParticipant
The team looked good last night in a methodical win. Quick thoughts:
– The coaching staff deserves as much credit for the way the team is playing now as they did criticism earlier in the year. Good job at this point. I hope we keep playing like last night the rest of the year.
– Cat was awesome.
– Turner had a great game doing the other stuff.
– We look better with the tighter rotation. That saddens me because I love what KW, Dez and Cody bring to the game.
– I liked how we just methodically executed and the game was never really in doubt.
– We did a good job with press break minus a couple of possessions. Earlier this year when we saw a press, we just folded like a cheap suit.
– Pitt should have had a massive sense of urgency, but if they did we took them out of that early.
On to Duke. If we win this, we can make some noise. In truth though, this is a very big challenge. They’ll be fresh and we’re coming off a game. They’re stacked with talent and are incredibly hot right now.
This is where that BC loss killed us late. Had we won that, we’d be playing ND today. Who here doubts we’d take ND down?03/12/2015 at 10:00 AM #79029BJD95Keymaster
I don’t worry too much about the BC loss. It happened. Who knows if we don’t lose focus elsewhere (Clemson probably) if that doesn’t happen?03/12/2015 at 10:22 AM #79032Fastback68Participant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.