Tourney time! NC State vs. Pitt Game Thread!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Tourney time! NC State vs. Pitt Game Thread!

Viewing 5 posts - 326 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

^something to do with Coaching… perhaps…

Someone is trolling

BJD95
    Keymaster

No fighting this week or next! Only good Karma. 😀

Though I can’t help but notice that nobody be pining for TAFKAWBS no more. Hee hee.

ryebread
    Participant

The team looked good last night in a methodical win. Quick thoughts:
    – The coaching staff deserves as much credit for the way the team is playing now as they did criticism earlier in the year. Good job at this point. I hope we keep playing like last night the rest of the year.
    – Cat was awesome.
    – Turner had a great game doing the other stuff.
    – We look better with the tighter rotation. That saddens me because I love what KW, Dez and Cody bring to the game.
    – I liked how we just methodically executed and the game was never really in doubt.
    – We did a good job with press break minus a couple of possessions. Earlier this year when we saw a press, we just folded like a cheap suit.
    – Pitt should have had a massive sense of urgency, but if they did we took them out of that early.

On to Duke. If we win this, we can make some noise. In truth though, this is a very big challenge. They’ll be fresh and we’re coming off a game. They’re stacked with talent and are incredibly hot right now.

This is where that BC loss killed us late. Had we won that, we’d be playing ND today. Who here doubts we’d take ND down?

BJD95
    Keymaster

I don’t worry too much about the BC loss. It happened. Who knows if we don’t lose focus elsewhere (Clemson probably) if that doesn’t happen?

Fastback68
    Participant

20 wins, 20 wins. We in.

Some engineer is going to shoot me.

Luckily for you, I don’t know your address.
    :-)

I may have to reveal my new address for a possible extraction. I bought the house from a UNX tool and we are surrounded by houses sporting the light blue rag.

Viewing 5 posts - 326 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.