Tournamenttime – Game 1 – Boston College

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Tournamenttime – Game 1 – Boston College

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Texpack
    Participant

Get it under 10 at the half. Get Dorn back for the second stanza

freshmanin83
    Participant

Imo it is not the refs that are a problem we just did not show up to play, yet.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

State 10-28 35.7% 3PT 4-10 40% and a brutal 3-7 from the charity stripe. 42.9%

Heelh8r
    Participant

Tried to post my key to the game before start but it wouldn’t go through. Turned out to be a blessing because I would have looked like a fool. This is not going according to plan, but I’ve seen us weather storms all year hope we can get through this one

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

WTF… Our 3 BIGS are 2-12 shooting and have 4 rebounds so far…

GO PACK!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    GoldenChain
    Participant

Hope he is ok did he get tripped by own guy?

OK…. I hope he makes a quick recovery after this game and is the POT in the NIT. Do Duke fans wish for that? Do unx fans wish for that? NO! Maybe…..after the game.

If we lose this game I’m looking at you 83.

Where did the killer instinct go in State fans?! I guess its the Les Robinson factor….

Heelh8r
    Participant

New key to game…don’t fall more than 1 point behind on the BotB board

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

ONE MINUTE PLEASE!!!

freshmanin83
    Participant

I have broad shoulders can handle it.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I’m disgusted.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m gonna go with the “Dan Dakich” curse. I hate this guy.

Texpack
    Participant

Hope we don’t lose our spot. This one is over

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

HALFTIME…
    Smoke IF you got ’em…

BC – 2
    PACK – 0

On the Big Board
    BC – 45
    Pack – 31

Worst first half since Pittsburgh by the PACK…
    I’m looking at Yurt7, ABU & Freeman… and shaking my head…

Perimeter defense wasn’t much better…
    No hustle…

We’ll see what ‘adjustments’ we can make…
    BUT BC has their ears pinned back…

GO PACK!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Guess we decided we’ve already exceeded expectations.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Somehow…we have looked slow and tired the last three games. It ain’t over yet though. We took Louisville when it didn’t look good early.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I’m looking at Yurt7, ABU & Freeman… and shaking my head…

Really, I’m not surprised by Abu or Y7. Abu is self-explanatory; his talent left two years ago when we still had Gott. Y7 really cooled off about midway through the ACC season. If he had kept his early season pace up, he might have made 1st Team All ACC. Lennard Freeman didn’t get enough minutes in ACC play, if you ask me (sorry, thought you were referring to Al at first). That’s coming back to haunt us.

The thing that really bothers me is the lack of effort I’m seeing, which has to bother KK as well. I hope Coach is bothered enough in the locker room to kick our arses into gear. Otherwise, this one is over and we’ll be sweating it out next Sunday. Which, I wanted to avoid for once.

Golden opportunities, man. Win at GT last week and we would be a “lock” in everyone’s eyes. But we lost. Win today and there’s no question. But we’re losing. It’s like we constantly think ahead to the next opponent and play down to the current one. It’s maddeningly frustrating. But then again, I’m insane for wishing for the same thing over and over again and getting the same results.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Al Freemen leads State with 7 points…

State Fg 35.3%, 3PT 36.4%, FT 42.9% 14 reb 11 def 3 off 6 TOs 2 ST

BC Fg 51.4%, 3PT 36.4%, FT 71.4% 25 Reb 19 def 6 off 5 TOs 3 ST

freshmanin83
    Participant

The Pack has exceeded results for the season but not for this game. Lets see if coach Keatts is a good tournament coach.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I wonder if Keatts will just tell ’em he’s not going call any plays in the second half and them just to go out and have fun ?

There’s absolutely no point in talking about fundamentals and numbers until the KIDS get their heads right…

GO PACK!!!

Fastback68
    Participant

It reads like State is down by 30. They missed lots of easy shots. I’m looking at you Dorn. Play smarter and a lot meaner.

GoldenChain
    Participant

State Fg 35.3%, 3PT 36.4%, FT 42.9% 14 reb 11 def 3 off 6 TOs 2 ST

Well if we don’t do better in the 2nd half I’d be shocked. We have has games like this during the season but came out and went on a spurt sometime in the 2nd half.

Texpack
    Participant

I wonder if Keatts will just tell ’em he’s not going call any plays in the second half and them just to go out and have fun ?

GO PACK!!!

It’s all about the defense in the second half. We need a lot of stops and live ball TO’s to even make this respectable.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I wonder if Keatts will just tell ’em he’s not going call any plays in the second half and them just to go out and have fun

I almost died laughing.

We don’t have the players for that type of malarkey.

GoldenChain
    Participant

And WTFreak are these guys on ESPN?! The color guy is an arsehole. Talking about how Beverly leaving tOSU freed up a scholly for his son.

BassPacker
    Participant

Guess KK didn’t put an end to NCSTATEStuff

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.