Sweet 16 – Pack vs. Louisville!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Sweet 16 – Pack vs. Louisville!

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 521 total)
  • Author
    State91
    Participant

Dang. Felt like this game was there for the taking.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Expected Verne to suck, but was surprised at how bad Spanarkle was. Shouldn’t have expected an unbiased Dukie….

Rick
    Keymaster

I predict the same crap next year.

I guess there’s no reason to watch then. My winter and spring just opened up.

By all means let’s mark this date and have this conversation next year.
    If I am wrong I will eat Crow.

Wulfpack
    Participant

We defended them well.

Eh, I don’t think so. So many open looks. Guys driving to the rim. A lot of easy baskets for the bigs. You have to make Lville beat you from the outside as they are a terrible shooting team. They didn’t need it tonight.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

It was a disappointing performance by most of the team and coaching staff but it’s not a shock to anyone who has watched this team at all this season. They had amazing potential and showed it at various times throughout the season but equally could fall back into bad habits and fall flat. Not shocked in the least in how the tournament played out, what is surprising they got past LSU.

ancsu87
    Participant

SMH at Rick. I would love to see what you could have done with this team as head coach.

wolfmanmat
    Participant

Yes, all but 8 teams are done after tonight. Dont complain about us not being one of them. A great season for a team projected as a nit team and still very young. Good luck to ralston and hopefully we replace his shooting but this team is ready for top 15 next year.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Do we get a preseason ranking? Tbh, I don’t want one. We don’t handle positive press well and I like being the underdog.

96Fan
    Participant

Don’t know. Some has to be on GOTT. Also Cat 1.0 in the final minutes. Not Cat 3.0, no advancing. Looked lost half the time. Still proud of them though. Just thought if we won this we would have actually been taken seriously.

Primewolf
    Participant

Being positive doesn’t work for me. Gott can’t compete the second time with a good coach. Take that you fuc$ ing commies.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Does this mean we have to pull for DOOK to win it all ?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Do we get a preseason ranking?

Yep.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

SMH at Rick. I would love to see what you could have done with this team as head coach.

Just ask Jiggs…
    but hurry up… it’s past his bedtime…

Ha!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Does this mean we have to pull for DOOK to win it all ?

I’m on the Notre Dame bandwagon myself.

Jediwolf
    Participant

Great season for a young Wolfpack team. We came a long way and have nothing to be ashamed of. I can think of 48 other teams that would have liked to have gotten this far.
    GO PACK!!

ancsu87
    Participant

It was a disappointing performance by most of the team and coaching staff but it’s not a shock to anyone who has watched this team at all this season. They had amazing potential and showed it at various times throughout the season but equally could fall back into bad habits and fall flat. Not shocked in the least in how the tournament played out, what is surprising they got past LSU.

No what is surprising is that you show up with your BS after this game but yet were silent after the Nova game. Oh wait … Not surprising at all.

Rick
    Keymaster

Why does preseason predictions matter? Have you ever thought that the reason for the prediction was the coaching?

I so wanted Got to prove he could actually accomplish something.

the_phisherman
    Participant

I knew it was over when Cat got shoved to the ground down 5 and Rozier got the and 1 at the other end. The game was too physical for us to win

Primewolf
    Participant

Giga nailed it. Coaches didn’t do well. Don’t expect much difference in future. However, compared to our recent past, this is heaven to most of you guys.

MrPlywood
    Participant

By all means let’s mark this date and have this conversation next year.

I’m having it now. I like this team. I like how they came together and grew up. I like how they made it to the Sweet 16. They were ahead in this game with 6 minutes to go, and it got away from them.

You’re just sh*tting on them.

Just stop torturing yourself and quit watching now, avoid the rush.

JeremyH
    Participant

We didn’t have an answer for Gill.

redcanine
    Participant

Gott can’t beat a HOF coach two times in a row? LOL. Who can?

mak4dpak
    Participant

This season turned out far better than anyone ever expected. Sure we could have won this game, but it just wasn’t our night. Still nothing to ashamed of. Proud of the team. Go Pack!

Rick
    Keymaster

Just ask Jiggs…
    but hurry up… it’s past his bedtime…

Ha!

Here comes the ‘better not say anything negative about the coach’ brigade.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Duke-Utah – no one can score in that freaking cavern.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 521 total)
  • The topic ‘Sweet 16 – Pack vs. Louisville!’ is closed to new replies.