NC STATE at PITTSBURGH Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC STATE at PITTSBURGH Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

It’s pretty obscure. You probably haven’t heard of it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…. coolest Pup ever…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Cat and Freeman to start the 2nd half … please?

Also, the fat cat heavy breathing pic needs [heavy breathing intensifies]

Texpack
    Participant

Cat is still just awful trying to run this offense.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Cat is still just awful trying to run this offense.

^True, but I think he is a better fit out there for this particular game … pressure them and attack them. I don’t think we stand any chance defeating them in a halfcourt game even w/ Lewis running the O.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

God, I hope none of our guys transfers. As bad as they can be at times, we can’t afford to start all over again, teaching guys the fundamentals (since none of our recruits seem to have ’em).

Launch a “One more year, Buckets” campaign?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Shit, our best play is a missed shot that Buckets or Le Nard cleans up. No reason to care about running the offense.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I have a better chance of having congress with Amy Adams than we do of Buckets returning. Trust me.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Sh*t, our best play is a missed shot that Buckets or Le Nard cleans up. No reason to care about running the offense.

*(infinity)

pakfanistan
    Participant

I have a better chance of having congress with Amy Adams than we do of Buckets returning. Trust me.

Maybe the line, “Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” will work on both of them.

Texpack
    Participant

I’m not saying he isn’t our best option at times. That’s where I have to cut Gott some slack. He’s been trying to cover for the glaring weaknesses of whatever PG he has in the game. It’s the same at the SG.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Maybe the line, โ€œDoes this rag smell like chloroform to you?โ€ will work on both of them.

I’m taking notes.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

correct!

BJD95
    Keymaster

They want us to take Amy Adams fishing in Ontario. Can that be a euphemism for something?

Texpack
    Participant

On form and rotation alone, Freman should be 65% from the FT line minimum. This has mystified me all year.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Agree 100% Texpack … and so does Amy Adams.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m thinking about “Amy Adams Sideboob” for my fantasy football team next year.

JeremyH
    Participant

Were really going to miss TJ next year (assuming he leaves).

Wufpacker
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€

JeremyH
    Participant

Why don’t we play “hack a X” where X is their worst free thrower shooter on the floor any given moment, where we send in a bench warmer to do the fouling. The way we play defense, we might as well not be there.

john of sparta
    Participant

will TJW play all 40?

pakfanistan
    Participant

*sigh*

JeremyH
    Participant

Can we trade Lee?

JeremyH
    Participant

Is there a reason Lewis and Cat never play together? (Because they are too competitive with one another?)

pakfanistan
    Participant

Shooting guard can’t hit 3s or layups.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.