Miller Family can suck it

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Miller Family can suck it

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    tractor57
    Participant

Time for this thread to vanish.

JeremyH
    Participant

Just like wpnation’s soul

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Hell no this thread better not vanish, we’re stuck in sh!t land for at least the next 3 years, thanks to the Miller family. They can make love to my filthy a$$.

13OT
    Participant

It’s not the fault of the Miller family.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I wouldnt want to work for Yow either now knowing just how dumb she is.

Gowolves
    Participant

Within 5 years a ACC championship. That’s the fine I’m predicting.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Within 5 years a ACC championship. That’s the fine I’m predicting.

Well that’s the sweetest thing I’ve read all decade.

tractor57
    Participant

Troll I happen to disagree about the thread. Other than a place to vent it serves no purpose.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Troll I happen to disagree about the thread. Other than a place to vent it serves no purpose.

Our coaching “search” served no purpose either. We wasted a hundred grand on a firm? GTFO of here with that mess. Might as well have hired the damn Millbrook coach.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’ll get right on board the Kameron Keater train as soon as we start showing signs of winning championships. Don’t forget who our main competition is though, fellas. It’s the REST OF THE ACC.

Good luck, new lower major coach.. you are sure as sh!t gonna need it!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

If you’re wondering what happened to your post, I deleted it.

Note that it takes me exactly one click to delete a post. Stay on the right side of the line.

heavy
    Participant

I for one would like to see this thread remain in place. Pretty much sums up how I feel about the entire Miller clan at this point.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

If you’re wondering what happened to your post, I deleted it.

Note that it takes me exactly one click to delete a post. Stay on the right side of the line.

i’d have loved to seen it.. i’ve got thick skin lmao

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Keatts.. already bringing the entire fan base together!! He’s a miracle hire!

Pacfanweb
    Participant

Well nobody knows 100%, but it’s been reported by multiple sources that Sean was telling Arch not to take the job apparently because he “may someday” be the UNC coach.

That in no way addresses my second point. How do you get from Miller to Keatts?

It’s not like that’s a big drop there. Arch has been a HC for 3 more years than Keatts. 2 more NCAA appearances. 2 less conference championships. Keatts was the more accomplished P5 assistant. Keatts has a TON more HC experience because of his time at Hargrave, which isn’t college but it’s a bit above high school and gets you a lot more contacts that will help later, since you have so many high profile players.

Also, Arch took over a fairly successful program at Dayton…they were NIT the year before and won the NIT the year before that. Wade took over a successful VCU program. Keatts took over a dumpster fire that had won 10,10, and then 9 games the year before he started. He immediately turned them into a winner.

Look at the universal acclaim we are getting for this hire. And let’s face it: NONE of them were slam dunks. The only one of those that was feasible was Marshall, and he wasn’t coming. With any mid-major like these guys, it’s 50/50 whether they can get it done at the P5 level. Keatts has a good a resume, and as good a chance as any of them.

And I agree…the Miller family can suck it. Arch was absolutely reached out to, and declined. Multiple insiders and national folks have been telling us the entire time that Arch wasn’t coming and nobody wanted to believe it….it was true.

Welcome, Coach Keatts. Hoping for the best.

JeremyH
    Participant

Anyone else notice Dayton drive defense stinks?

JeremyH
    Participant

I still want to know why Sean wants the ACC all to himself just in case he can “upgrade” to academic fraud U? What is that all about?

SaccoV
    Participant

With all the petulance I can muster, The Miller family is dead to me. Let Archie have IU or OSU. Let Sean continue to prosper in ‘Zona (if he is hired at UN* color me shocked … no way he passes Jordan’s approval). I’m hoping like crazy Keatts gets ‘Zona and Dayton on the schedule and soon. I want Keatts to succeed highly and to rub the Millers’ noses in our success. If you’re not on board, tough excrement. Stop donating, stop watching and stop blogging.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

WOOO HOOOOO!!! ARCHIE ONE AND DONE!!

ryebread
    Participant

Some of you are acting like jilted lovers. I too wanted Archie. He was my top pick. It wasn’t just this year either. I wanted him 3 years ago. But hey, we tried and he said no. No hard feelings. Those grapes weren’t sour.

I wish Archie the best as long as he’s not playing against us.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Some of you are acting like jilted lovers. I too wanted Archie. He was my top pick. It wasn’t just this year either. I wanted him 3 years ago. But hey, we tried and he said no. No hard feelings. Those grapes weren’t sour.

Nope. He and his family can suck it. Spite my nose right off my face for all I care.

Sean advise him not to come here because he’s *hoping* to coach at UNC someday? That is FVCK YOU territory, as far as this Wolfpack fan is concerned.

ryebread
    Participant

Troll: Do you actually believe that was the reason? It makes zero sense. “Hey little bro, don’t take that job that’s a big salary bump for you because I might get a job at the rival company across the street in a few years. Okay thanks!”

Arch was clearly offered and said no. No hard feelings. I’ve later hired people who have said no multiple times in the past. Shrugs. Sometimes the timing just isn’t right.

McCallum
    Participant

Archie is his own man.

He has cut his own path.

He owes nothing to the folks in Raleigh.

Who cares?

Plus he’d need a few phone books to stand on to suck it.

McCallum

WolftownVA81
    Participant

I have no beef with Archie. If he was offered, he turned us down in a very non-public way which is an improvement over the last search. I would have liked to see him as our next coach but it didn’t happen and we may never know the details. Best of luck Archie. Time to move on.

GoldenChain
    Participant

You know I think the big disconnect for us all is that for us fans in WPN this is a fandom passion.
    For players and coaches this is a business. They make decision on where they go to school and where they work for professional reasons.

Hey none of us change jobs because we’re ‘fans’ of a certain company. There has to be the right set of circumstances for us to change jobs. Same with Sean or Archie or anyone.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.