Miller Family can suck it

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Miller Family can suck it

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

So yeah. Sean and now Archie have clearly told us no. Not TRUE wolfpackers.

They can fVck right off.

StateRed44
    Participant

Seconded.

albunde55
    Participant

Miller may not have been asked! They identified Keats weeks ago, maybe months ago!

JeremyH
    Participant

This must mean Miller declined silently and we’ve been waiting on Keatts to lose to announce. That’s why waiting after tonight’s game didn’t matter.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Miller may not have been asked! They identified Keats weeks ago, maybe months ago!

I’d bet a new shiny quarter they definitely reached out to Arch.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’d bet a new shiny quarter they definitely reached out to Arch.

Yes, 1000% he told us no. If not then this is worst than the Iran deal.

Wulfpack
    Participant

1. Nobody has the true facts as to how this went down.

2. So because Miller apparently said no, the next best option was Keatts?? That’s where you lose me. No way, no how.

pakfanistan
    Participant

2. So because Miller apparently said no, the next best option was Keatts?? That’s where you lose me. No way, no how.

Who’s your sure fire can’t miss before Keatts?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

1. Nobody has the true facts as to how this went down.

Well nobody knows 100%, but it’s been reported by multiple sources that Sean was telling Arch not to take the job apparently because he “may someday” be the UNC coach.

They can just GTF right on OUT of here.

JeremyH
    Participant

Why does Sean think UNC is better than Zona ? Because he hates the desert?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Who’s your sure fire can’t miss before Keatts?

Why does it have to be a sure fire cant miss? Am I missing something? I could give you pages of coaches that are more qualified.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Well nobody knows 100%, but it’s been reported by multiple sources that Sean was telling Arch not to take the job apparently because he “may someday” be the UNC coach.

That in no way addresses my second point. How do you get from Miller to Keatts?

pakfanistan
    Participant

That in no way addresses my second point. How do you get from Miller to Keatts?

You evaluate who is available, who is interested, and what they cost and decide Keatts is the best option?

Again, if you know somebody better, throw it out there.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Wulfpack, I’m with ya hombre.. I have no idea. All indications are that we settled for first coach to say yes. That’s not typically the method to get elite results.

JeremyH
    Participant

Adam Harrington slept with his girlfriend.

Wulfpack
    Participant

You evaluate who is available, who is interested, and what they cost and decide Keatts is the best option?

Ok. And if that is the case, we really are the armpit of the ACC.

highstick
    Participant

Miller wasn’t gonna happen, either one of them because of DY…You’re gonna have to show me proof that she even asked cause they’d say “Hell NO”…

So she took the easy route cause she’s coasting to retirement!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

PackofMac
    Participant

The only one’s left to truly “suck it” is every mother loving one of us. I knew we’d either have to settle or it’d just slap me in the face like a black light failure in your neighborhood strip club. We can’t even interest a MID MAJOR F*CKING COACH. Have to settle/hire a low D1 coach….So from me to me, SUCK IT JUSTIN!!!! YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AND COLLEGE OF CHOICE WILL FOREVER SUCK ASS. That was me talking to me, I can say what I want to me so save your disaproval

PackofMac
    Participant

Ok, I feel better now. Seriously, we weren’t getting any of the sexy names, period. Is what it is, we are who we are. Hopefully Keats can identify with our existing kids and more importantly hopefully dumb ass Debbie Yow does not sign him to a contract more than 3 years. F Dayton, F Archie….he was in my statistics class, wish I would have told him to f himself years ago when I had the chance.

OutWestWolf
    Participant

the criticism, objection, and bitching are one thing – however the title of this thread is not a good look. I’d take it down!

just sayin

Gowolves
    Participant

I agree take this sh*t down. Some of you, and you know who you are, are acting like a f$cking child. Keatts will do just fine.

Gowolves
    Participant

Some of these posts are the equivalent of child on the ground throwing a tantrum. If that’s how you want to behave then go to your room and go to bed!

JeremyH
    Participant

Adam Harrington stole your balls.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

the criticism, objection, and bitching are one thing – however the title of this thread is not a good look. I’d take it down!

just sayin

What for? I mean it whole heartedly. I hope their entire family reads it, twice. Here’s the dirty little secret, we’re already been labeled the lunatic fringe for decades now. This thread isn’t going to make or break anything.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Keatts will do just fine.

what’s your definition of “just fine”? Because our goal is to win championships.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.