Michigan In The House Tonight

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Michigan In The House Tonight

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

The key to tonight’s game is a no brainer. Nearly half of Michigan’s shots are threes, and they are hitting over 50% of them. Defend the perimeter well and we win, don’t and we lose. We haven’t done it yet, hopefully we start tonight.

FergusWolf
    Participant

Glad someone finally acknowledged this game exists. Seems like everyone is too busy criticizing everyone else for their football predictions and their lack of accuracy.

Looking forward to another potential resume builder here.

redisgood
    Participant

I think I would opt for more Cody and less Mav tonight. As I mentioned earlier, perimeter defense will be the key to winning. We can’t afford to let M come out of the gate hitting threes, so I will take more defense and give less offense.

FergusWolf
    Participant

I can’t disagree with that. Mav’s defense is improving every game, but, he’s still a freshman.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Fortunately GFK set the bar low enough that he can’t help but get better!

In all serious, the dude does work hard, and that is at least half the battle. Much like Twin B, he will get there if he just keeps his head right.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I got a good vibe about MavRow tonight. I’ll sacrifice Cody’s defense for MavRow’s offense if he’s on..Just a feeling.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Meeechigan favored by 1.5

I think this has potential to be a huge game for us come tourney selection time if we can manage to get .500 or better in the ACC

Heelh8r
    Participant

Cat has been driving to the rim at will and getting fouled. Someone is going to find a way to stop it. I think it may be tonight. Let’s see how we can adjust and find other ways to score. I think that will be the key to our season. Cat can’t do it all, but when other options start working, even if it is Cat start hitting some perimeter shots, he will be even harder to stop.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I got a good vibe about MavRow tonight. I’ll sacrifice Cody’s defense for MavRow’s offense if he’s on..Just a feeling.

I’d love to see GFK light it up and make it a race to 90. But in his 7th career college game, most against poor competition, I wouldn’t expect it.

Heelh8r
    Participant

A W tonight sure would get some of that foul taste out of my mouth been there since Saturday afternoon. I’m tired of it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Luckie, Eades and Covington in stripes tonight….

over/under on whistles == 44

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Competent start, at least we haven’t dug a hole…

Heelh8r
    Participant

OUr D is playing great! They can’t get a shot!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

These teams sure are taking some shitty shots.

Wufpacker
    Participant

That possession was rather…disjointed.

Wufpacker
    Participant

KH is an offensive machine, I tell ya!!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Seriously, is that the first time he’s made his own move and scored since last yr’s LSU game?

Heelh8r
    Participant

We need a new name for Anya. King Hippo just doesn’t fit anymore. I haven’t been able to come up with it. Nothing derogatory, just more appropriate. He is still getting the blocks though.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

We need Rowan to grow up fast and this schedule we play before we hit ACC play is perfect for it. I’m optimistic with this schedule that as a whole we’ll get better quicker than the other ACC teams and we absolutely have to this season.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow, that looked to be in cylinder.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

We need a new name for Anya. King Hippo just doesn’t fit anymore. I haven’t been able to come up with it. Nothing derogatory, just more appropriate. He is still getting the blocks though.

block party?

BJD95
    Keymaster

we need to guard that Nazi

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

there’s a whole lot of feeling things out and adjusting going on in the first half by both teams…

both seem to playing cautiously to halftime…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

can’t call that hand check.. dude wasn’t even facing the basket.. where the hell is Rick to back me on this

Heelh8r
    Participant

UH-oh. 2 on Cat. That’s always going to be a danger zone

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.