Gott, K, Roy Condemn HB2

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Gott, K, Roy Condemn HB2

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

I have a feeling that mom would be fear driven in the same manner were the very same “self identifier,” darned in skirts and pearls, followed the 8 year old SON into the men’s room.

YogiNC
    Participant

HA, funny CD. That question wasn’t asked but my supposition knowing what was asked and the responses that fear would probably easily transfer to what you said. Probably wouldn’t require skirts and pearls but someone who obviously was a woman by design. Protective mode of a mother usually drives data off the scale in some surveys. I don’t like spiders and snakes but both of those drive my wife into bezerk mode!

Smarter than the average bear

Rick
    Keymaster

We’re definitely not going to agree on an answer if we can’t agree on the question.

Sayings by Jack Handy

pakfanistan
    Participant

Sayings by Jack Handy

Can I borrow your shoes for a few minutes?

TheCOWDOG

If I’m a transgender, I think the perfect icebreaker in the locker room is to offer everyone candy. Harmless.

Wulfpack
    Participant

CBS Sports interviewed 110 division 1 coaches, and 56% said the state of NC should be banned from hosting NCAA Tourney games.

Yea, it’s a really freakin unpopular bill, and I suspect the NCAA will be acting.

Note – you can not support the bill and still think we as a state can host tourney games. That wasn’t the question.

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.