Archie gets 7 year deal to coach at Indiana

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Archie gets 7 year deal to coach at Indiana

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

In order to buy into him referencing Yow, one would have to buy into a notion that Yow does not have a coach’s back…You see, that would fly in the face to the most common criticism of her.

IE: High pay and extended contracts, riding the same horse too long.

It can’t be both.

Consistency? In my SFN thread? It’s less likely than you think.

the choice

If you believe contracts are the only part of a working environment then this argument holds sway.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

move on to other challenges.. but not step up..

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

marinewolf
    Participant

The coach has been hired, all you hear is -bad hire do it again in 5 years or if he becomes a great coach he will leave us, go jump a cliff and get it over with -so much negativity-look on the bright we have a young energetic coach that players seem to want to play for-I am on board!!

Rick
    Keymaster

Gowolves…and this goes for everybody else too….

You need to recognize that this thread is becoming….let’s call it incendiary. Which is fine, I love a good debate. But for now let’s say there’s a higher standard of “being courteous” than usual. Where the personal attack line usually is….take two steps back. No shit.

I and probably VA too, will not hesitate to lock down this if it gets out of hand.

You’ve been warned. Play nice.

You know I will get blamed for the deletions.
    Always do. 🙂

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

woooooooooo!!! what are we worried about folks? We ARE the pinnacle of basketball greatness! Thanks, gowolves!

Gowolves
    Participant

Gotcha, but let me ask you this question.

If you are worried about how this looks with our boards moaning about being scorned why continue a thread that says something to the effect The millers to suck it? Then we sit around and question why Mr. Miller would say something so bad about athletic program.

Where I’m from water is still wet.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Gowolves with more breaking insider info!!!

Then we sit around and question why Mr. Miller would say something so bad about athletic program.

John Miller reads SFN and it shapes his entire opinion of NC State!!!!!

That’s GOLD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

Wufpacker
    Participant

Gotcha, but let me ask you this question.

If you are worried about how this looks with our boards moaning about being scorned why continue a thread that says something to the effect The millers to suck it? Then we sit around and question why Mr. Miller would say something so bad about athletic program.

Where I’m from water is still wet.

Did I say I was worried about how this looks on our boards re: the millers or our job? You’re assuming too much.

Everyone, not just you, has been warned.

Gowolves
    Participant

move on to other challenges.. but not step up..

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Always do. 🙂

Not this time.
    When (not if) it happens this time, I’ll leave a personalized msg in place of everythign I cut. Then the thread gets locked.

It’s like fucking kindergarten around here ffs. No wonder it took me this long to read this piece o shit thread.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Gowolves, can you connect the dots for me because I’m having a hard time with logic I guess…

Archie Miller, a proven successful A10 coach, goes to Indiana for 4 million/7 yr contract

Kevin Keatts, a 3 year CAA coach (slipping past the likes of Towson and James Madison), comes to NC State for 2.2 mil/6 year contract..

Now you says we’re the top destination, and not possible to move up from our job… I’m just a little bit confused.

Can you help me connect those dots. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
    Ignorant dumb NC State fan

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

alright i’m done, not trying to give the mods a dilemma, but cmon, that is just ridiculous

Rick
    Keymaster

Always do. :-)

Not this time.
    When (not if) it happens this time, I’ll leave a personalized msg in place of everythign I cut. Then the thread gets locked.

It’s like fucking kindergarten around here ffs. No wonder it took me this long to read this piece o shit thread.

I was trying to lighten things up. Please don’t take that wrong.

Wufpacker
    Participant

No worries Rick, I didn’t. We’re good.

Rick
    Keymaster

alright i’m done, not trying to give the mods a dilemma, but cmon, that is just ridiculous

I think logic is in short supply on all sides of the arguments.

ancsu87
    Participant

Wuf: And your post is gone.

I wasn’t dicking around here people. Back it back a notch or this thread will die with a whimper before it gets to a bang.

If you’re typing it, and you’d be mad if someone said it to you…utilize your backspace key. Not joking.
    And ancsu87….if you don’t know why I del’d this…maybe take a day or two away.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

lol i’m sorry but I’m having too much fun over here

apologies to all whose feathers I may have ruffled

ancsu87
    Participant

Wuf: And your post is gone.

I wasn’t dicking around here people. Back it back a notch or this thread will die with a whimper before it gets to a bang.

If you’re typing it, and you’d be mad if someone said it to you…utilize your backspace key. Not joking.
    And ancsu87….if you don’t know why I del’d this…maybe take a day or two away.

[/quote

We all know why .. whatever dude …

Wufpacker
    Participant

That’s kinda the point AT, though I’ll be damned if I’m apologizing to anyone.

😉

Wufpacker
    Participant

We all know why .. whatever dude …

No actually no one knows but you and me. Because I spared you, and you don’t even realize it.
    That’s what should bother you right now. But it doesn’t. Meh.

Wufpacker
    Participant

You know what? Why do I even care?
    Go ahead…cannibalize one another if you must.

I’ll be back to lock the thread after dinner.
    sheeeeesh.

OutWestWolf
    Participant

wow – get the brass knuckles and pipes out fellas you been given and hour or so of no holds barred, though I have no idea how long it takes Wuf to eat

Wufpacker
    Participant

I have no idea how long it takes Wuf to eat

Always depends upon what’s on the menu…but 2 hours is usually a good window.
    😉

Tau837
    Participant

It is sad how far this site has fallen… another casualty of the Gott era.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It is sad how far this site has fallen… another casualty of the Gott era.

Don’t be sad. Keatts will revive it! And then get hired by Connecticut in 4 years and we can start the process over! Yay!

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.