(12) NC STATE vs (12) XAVIER Preview

Home Forums StateFans Basketball (12) NC STATE vs (12) XAVIER Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 552 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

That Lunardi, Goodman, and Seth Davis circlejerk will be a mighty sad one tonight.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The Pack really looked confident, loose, and a lot more battle tested than Xavier…. Definite step down in intensity vs Cuse/Cheat/Duke

You need to add Pitt, Miami, Clempson, UVA, WF, FSU, to that list of three…

And this is exactly what you should expect from a seasoned ACC squad like ours…
    when they play any team with a similar W-L record ‘not in our league’…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Great eyes, and those shoulders. Wow. A beautiful woman’s shoulders is a very underrated feature.

And shit, she asked pertinent questions. And she’s good luck. What’s not to like?

JeremyH
    Participant

NC State: we don’t rebuild, we reload!

wolfpackwins
    Participant

Awesome team play tonight, especially Lewis running point. I hope we carry that into the next game. Everyone contributed in their own way.

WeAreCured
    Participant

She’s definitely pretty. Maybe she’s our good luck charm.

Pack78
    Participant

Very good win; on to Orlando and bring the good luck hottie-Gott DID look distracted in the postgame interview…

JeremyH
    Participant

Lutz offered to give that interview (Coach K style), but Gott said “are you kidding??”

mak4dpak
    Participant

What a game for Tyler and the team. He was worn out, and soaking wet on his last FT attempts. Great job team. Time to beat St. Louis! And proud of the defense too! Time for all you nay sayers to get on board, and believe in this team. We won!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Gott just said on the postgame that Cat has been pushing a fever of 100+ all day and throwing up … was unavailable for 2nd half

packalum44
    Participant

What would our record be if we had these officials all season? 3/4 more wins I would guess.

I know Wake/Cuse/UNC sure, but son’t forget Central shot 45 FTs. 45!!! And made 41!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Ryan Harrow (and his Mom) bowed out of the NIT tonight. Hee hee.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^a moment of silence… please…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^thank you…

Gowolves
    Participant

Pray for the Iowa coaches son. That’s what is important

PackFamily
    Participant

Time for all you nay sayers to get on board, and believe in this team. We won!

I was one earlier this season, but am very happy to be wrong!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^now… this…

choppack1
    Participant

Did I hear right that tj averages 27 when Tyler starts and 20 when he doesn’t?

Great game with lots of heroes. This is what I was hoping for when Tyler committed to us. He was the second best player on the floor tonight. Anya was awesome. Vandy is very efficient offensively, never bringing it down and flushing it. Turner did a great job defensively.

Freeman continues to impress. Just a blue collar guy who fights and seems like a great teammate.

MrPlywood
    Participant

“tj averages 27 when Tyler starts and 20 when he doesn’t?”

I thought he said 24 and 20.

BJD95
    Keymaster

True, but he’s scored a ton in games Cat played the majority of minutes, too. We need ’em both.

Lots of great teammates on this squad. Very easy to love.

Texpack
    Participant

Everybody on the team should be proud of their performance. The minutes from Cat in the first half were important.

The game Lewis played tonight was what my generation grew up watching the great PGs do. Take care of the basketball, find the open man, run the team on the floor, and score when they dare you to. That was one of the best floor games I’ve seen a player have in a long time.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Just got tickets to Orlando. Go Pack!

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

That Lunardi, Goodman, and Seth Davis circlejerk will be a mighty sad one tonight.

Goodman seems to be saying nice things:

Jeff Goodman ?@GoodmanESPN 3h
    One thing I really like about TJ Warren is his demeanor. Seems to have really matured. Heck of a player.

Could wind up as lottery pick. @derrick_goins: @GoodmanESPN Warren has to be a serious nba prospect, that guy can score

Really impressive performance thus far by N.C. State. Wolfpack in control against Xavier.

Rick
    Keymaster

Not to get side tracked but IMO Warren’s game will translate very well to the pros. Very few have that midrange game so it is tough to guard. And that floater, it is deadly by short guards and will be even more so by a 6’8″ beast.
    I will watch whatever team drafts him as he has become one of my favorite players. You have to love a guy who dedicated himself to getting better and was successful.

SqlWolf
    Participant

Team Kristine!

Mmmmm…. Oh Sorry, what did you say? Something about good luck charm or chicken or … oh yeah, “leg man” or “wing man” or “breast man” …Mmmm Chicken. Wait, she’ll be in Orlando? Anybody got spare tix?

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 552 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.