Your “Unbreak My Heart” Wake Forest Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Unbreak My Heart” Wake Forest Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    JeremyH
    Participant

Dorn where have you been, bru?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Dorn where have you been, bru?

With KH in MG’s doghouse. F-ck if I know why.

Virginia Wolf
    Participant

Can anyone explain to me how we can start the season as a bad team and continually get worse as the season goes along. Surely, the coaching is not that bad! Or is it? Is it attitude, chemistry, and just apathy on the players part? I’m totally confused by this???

JeremyH
    Participant

I just can’t believe we wasted the highest rated point guard to come to State season like this.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Coaching. I think it is apparent, as others have mentioned, that Bobby Lutz was a much bigger loss than we realized.

JeremyH
    Participant

I wonder if DY should have stepped in between Lutz and MG before it boiled over. I think many folks knew already Lutz was a stabilizing force.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The team has had poor chemistry from the start (not super fair to repeat the rumors as to why, but pretty common sense as to some of it). It gets worse because they have no respect for the head coach, and it appears there’s nobody on staff who is able to rein that in.

MG plays favourites, always has. Inconsistent rules mean players chafe at discipline, and start infighting. And nobody really knows what to expect. Shoulders slump, and eventually kids generally quit caring.

You’ve seen it two years running.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Listened to the last 8 minutes. My ears hurt.

BJD95
    Keymaster

No fair, he didn’t call that.

freshmanin83
    Participant

I was trying to come up with a word to describe what I am seeing from this team. Lost. These are the lost boys. They look totally lost out on the floor. You can see talent but I am worried that good chunks will soon be lost. Not only was the game lost well before halftime I can’t see this season as not lost as well.

JeremyH
    Participant

He must be selling playing time instead of selling the program, and that is a slippery slope.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Forget about the backdoor cover. Thankfully, I didn’t put my money where my mouth was.

JeremyH
    Participant

It’s so bad Sidney Lowe might be able to rescue this team.

BJD95
    Keymaster

He must be selling playing time instead of selling the program, and that is a slippery slope.

ding ding

JeremyH
    Participant

Can we lock MG out of the Dail Center? Thinking outside the box

JeremyH
    Participant

“In the ACC there are no gimmies” that’s ironic

packer74
    Participant

Just shut the program down if this is all you can bring to the court. I just can’t imagine how much uglier this is going to get before the season ends.

BJD95
    Keymaster

What are our percentage odds of getting the 15 seed now? We win the tiebreak with Pitt, lose it with BC. Any other contenders for the crown??

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

BALLGAME….

Smoke IF you gott ’em…

Points scored + Steals + Blocks + (Rebounds Made – Rebounds Missed ) – Fouls – TOs == Net Score for the Ballgame….
    58 + 3 + 1 + (34-39) – 18 = 13 == 26
    26 / 40 = 0.65 plus pts per minute…

That’s GOTT’s damn Sorry….

and SIXTY proved to be a SAFE number….
    ——————–
    Now the good news….

Only SIX Games, coming one in the Tourney LEFT….
    and only ONE counts for anything — that’s next Wednesday…

BYE!! Headed to the back yard… gotta work something out….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    mhcstatefan
    Participant

#BringArchieHome

Wulfpack
    Participant

At least we were consistent.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Trump Tweet

tractor57
    Participant

In the ACC there is one gimmmie.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Maybe he will leave with his 400 still in tact. Sure would be fitting.

His downfall started with his off court issues. That also set up the breakdown between he and Lutz. DY tried to intercede when the rumors started with a former WP great’s spouse.

No idea as to the truth, but found out recently that the couple also got their divorce.

Really a major stain on our program. Other AD’s have stepped up….Re Dino leaving WFU. This should have been addressed years ago. It has only festered and finally really started to impact program. Time for a complete exorcism.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Illinois down 20 at home to Penn State.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.