Your Pre-Equinox "Hope Springs Eternal" minimal effort Bball at 'Cuse thread.

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Your Pre-Equinox "Hope Springs Eternal" minimal effort Bball at 'Cuse thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Verily, I seem to have been quite wrong with Bennett. He’s adjusted, this team is quite athletic and good offensively. I can’t find fault with this iteration even from a pre-conceived biased POV.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Agreed. Find me some HS coaches….

OK…. so I went to see the New Hanover/ Green Hope second round NCSHAA FOUR-A tournament game…

Hanover has a relatively small team… top seven guys between 6′-0 and 6’4″….

Kids had the fastest hands, quickest feet and the most tenacious defense I’ve seen in a long time…
    They recovered 90% of the loose balls and rebounds
    GreenHope scores 16 points in THREE quarters (24minutes) and 7 of those were from the free throw line…
    while NHHS had 37 in the same Three quarters…

Their Defense is their offense…
    according to Kirk Angel, NHHS head coach….

In any of you Triangle guys are interested…
    Hanover – seeded #5 – in the East plays Cary – seeded #1 – in the next round later this week…
    check the Wildcats out and let me know what you think….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Texpack
    Participant

A few debatable calls in the last couple of minutes, all going the wrong way..

This was when I shutdown the ESPN3 feed. It looked like a protective bubble had gone up around the bubble team. Wednesday night I’ll be “volunteering” at an event for my wife so I will miss the BC game.

Frenchie needs to sit the rest of the year. I was sad to watch him limping up and down the court.

44rules
    Participant

Actually, Portland and OKC are watchable in the NBA, along with Golden State and the Spurs. Maybe some others, but I really don’t watch much.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Rick
    Keymaster

The OKC Golden State game Saturday night was GREAT basketball. I have watched more NBA this year than any since the Bird era. Combine the high level of team basketball with our sucking so bad and it is a no brainer.

tractor57
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of regular season NBA as a rule but certain matchups …

Viewing 6 posts - 126 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.