Your Pre-Equinox "Hope Springs Eternal" minimal effort Bball at 'Cuse thread.

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Your Pre-Equinox "Hope Springs Eternal" minimal effort Bball at 'Cuse thread.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

It’s not fair. Syracuse watched film.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Glad to hear the announcers are optimistic for us next year.
    I feel way better now.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Wonder how many stars our orthopedic guy has? We need a 5*

redisgood
    Participant

I wonder what Kirk must be thinking when the coach is playing one-legged guys instead of him. He’s my candidate for an end of year transfer.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Has anyone verified that Maverick has an injury? Or are they mistaken and it is really Freeman?

Cuse looking as ugly as us

This game needs to be over….watching in MB, SC. Bernie Sanders running spots with Simon & Garfunkel music….need to find my beads and fringed leather….

Wufpacker
    Participant

Are you shitting me????
    Context…Mav gets rebound, hurled to the ground….jump ball.

redisgood
    Participant

It is definite Rowan didn’t practice this week.

Wufpacker
    Participant

He doesn’t seem to be favoring either wheel, so if it’s true it must be really, really, really, really, really mild.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I wonder what Kirk must be thinking when the coach is playing one-legged guys instead of him. He’s my candidate for an end of year transfer.

Nah, I doubt Kirk is leaving. He’s all in on this team. He’s just not ready to play yet, though I would like to see him get a few minutes at least myself. Hey, we’re still in this thing!

MrPlywood
    Participant

Frenchie fouled, called for travel.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Once again, nice to see the effort/fight, not enough quality to get a result.

redisgood
    Participant

A few debatable calls in the last couple of minutes, all going the wrong way..

MrPlywood
    Participant

Ha. Just getting ready to say “They don’t give up. WTNY.”

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yup. If our execution was as reliable as our effort we’d be….really good.
    That’s meant as a compliment, though I realize it doesn’t sound like one.

BJD95
    Keymaster

That’s the “elevator speech” for this team. “They TRY, they’re just BAD.”

MrPlywood
    Participant

Jeebus. That kid is unconscious.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Once again, nice to see the effort/fight, not enough quality to get a result

Yep, I still like this team and have enjoyed watching them all year. Don’t like losing but we have been competitive and played our hearts out. We’re not that bad, we just need more help.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Uh no, Cat needs to go.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Jeebus. That kid is unconscious.

Big time.

chucktownwufpacker
    Participant

I just hope next season brings a little relief, both to the players and us beleaguered fans. This has been a tough year to swallow…

Adventuroo
    Participant

Pizza half price

BJD95
    Keymaster

The problem is, there’s just not enough supporting cast to bind what’s there and make it a cohesive team, for the whole to be greater than the sum of its individual component parts.

It will be nice to have multiple guards again, that’s for sure.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Looked like it was gonna be twice as bad as it ended up.. Give em credit for fighting, not quitting and a lot of heart. Might as well see if Rickie Fowler can battle back like the Pack on the back nine…

Heelh8r
    Participant

Just when we were talking last game that Frenchy was just getting his legs back, his leg gave out on him. I think that speaks to how hard it has been for him to come back from that surgery and how hard it has been for him to play at the level he did last year. It is heartbreaking for him to still not be able to recover from that injury. I am sure he is assured that it is not causing further damage to play at all, but obviously he cannot play at a high level.

Fastback68
    Participant

So many wtf calls. My favorite, Mav gets complete control of a rebound, a Cuse lurch tries to side rape his ear canal, winds up ripping the hell out of Rowan’s empty right arm after he had transfered the ball to his left arm and the ——- ref calls it a tie up. Cuse retains control.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.