Your “It’s Not Danny Manning’s Fault But I Still Don’t Like Him” WF Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “It’s Not Danny Manning’s Fault But I Still Don’t Like Him” WF Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

FWIW, I’m not saying officiating lost us this game.

And frankly, this season was over before today’s tip off.

Sadly, I cannot disagree.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I fu’kin hate Pikeys……

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

FSU beats the ‘Ville at home without ever trailing. I’m not a Hamilton fan, but you have to go back to V to find a State coach that was better than him.

BJD95
    Keymaster

oh well, time to read until the NFL starts

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

These bastard deamon deacons have taken away my right to enjoy winning!!!

pakfanistan
    Participant

I blame crooked Shillary and the lying MSM.

Packzingo
    Participant

Facts are we suck, Gott can’t coach, our guys can’t play D and the officials didn’t score 93. Danny has done a better job at Wake with far less to work with!

BJD95
    Keymaster

FSU beats the ‘Ville at home without ever trailing. I’m not a Hamilton fan, but you have to go back to V to find a State coach that was better than him.

And he’s built that with zero fan nor institutional support.

TheCOWDOG

FWIW, I’m not saying officiating lost us this game.
    But still…how can one get paid to call games and miss that call (and others)….?

There are Showgirls, and there are chorus liners. Showgirls know when to bring it.

Wulfpack
    Participant

We don’t play D. That is all.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

interestingly.. they stuck with his ass through thick and thin too.. been coaching their 14 or 15 years and his teams used to SUUUCK… in fact mostly suck..

choppack1
    Participant

A) Danny Manning in his third or fourth year is already farther along in the actual program building phase than Gott.

B) Our d stinks as does our gameplan.

C) we need to play a lot of 4 guards and pressure.

D) Jamie Lucky is a first class jerk

E) The only way I want Gott to keep his job is I he specifically calls out Lucky on his post game press conference.

BJD95
    Keymaster

This is not about the outcome of the game, it’s about how NC STATE is treated by this crooked sham institution we call a sporting league. And the charlatans who continue to be employed by it.

ONE GUY not coming back to Raleigh for a few years was a token gesture. It clearly didn’t get at the root problem, now, did it??

And it never was gonna, unless we took it MUCH DEEPER than that. BUT NO, that’s not the NC State way. Pretend the farts smell like roses, go along to get along.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I blame crooked Shillary and the lying MSM.

yeah pile on, pakfanistan! that’s the spirit!

PackofMac
    Participant

Giving up 90+ cost us the game. DSJ cost us the game. Not being able to make a mo fo free throw cost us the game. Keeping what very well is arguably the worst coach in the conference cost us the game. But seriously, almost every play is reviewed. A phantom elbow is reviewed, are shoe strings tied is reviewed, are referees counseling wake forest players enough is reviewed so why in gods name is such an important mother fuc*ing play not reviewable???????

I HATE myself for watching that shat. I haven’t watched this crap in three weeks and never been happier.

eas
    Participant

Honestly I can’t get mad over the officiating at the end. If it weren’t for some luck with 3 pointers we would have not had a chance. Team decided to play basically the last 1:30 of the game. For the most part we were never in control the entire game at HOME against Wake Freaking Forest. Another completely wasted 2hrs of my time on a Saturday. I just want it over and move on. This crap and inconsistent accomplishments in Raleigh are way overdue for change. Drain the swamp.

BJD95
    Keymaster

interestingly.. they stuck with his ass through thick and thin too.. been coaching their 14 or 15 years and his teams used to SUUUCK… in fact mostly suck..

they kept him mostly because they didn’t really give a shit as long as they weren’t embarrassing. Basketball is to be tolerated there, as a mild nuisance associated with having a non-independent football program.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Honestly I can’t get mad over the officiating at the end. If it weren’t for some luck with 3 pointers we would have not had a chance. Team decided to play basically the last 1:30 of the game. For the most part we were never in control the entire game at HOME against Wake Freaking Forest. Another completely wasted 2hrs of my time on a Saturday. I just want it over and move on. This crap and inconsistent accomplishments in Raleigh are way overdue for change. Drain the swamp.

Oh, it needs draining. And there ain’t so much as RUMORS of a rumbling in that direction.

We got maybe a week or two to start a real athletic director hire process to have someone in place in time to do a real, thorough coaching search.

You know, in case it doesn’t just go sunshine and lollipops with Archie coming here and signing the first contract we wave in his face. Because that is so usually how shit plays out for us, yeah?

TheCOWDOG

To be fair, Jamie missed a kicked ball before the OB.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I think the officiating issue has improved immensely since Gott’s first year. It used to be a serious issue in EVERY game.. with Lowe’s teams and Gott’s first team.. so far this year it seems is the first game where it potentially cost us, in my opinion.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Free Pizza at Comet for Wake tonight…James A. #Pizzalove…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Should we make Archie Miller a nice valentines card and we can all sign it?

This team is garbage and NO WAY in heck it should be. I’m appreciative for the progress with this regime.. but times they need a changing.

We’ve clearly seen the ceiling, and that was with Lutz on the sidelines.

Whatever it takes, get Archie in here. All costs. Dissolve the football program if need be. (Obviously I kid about the football program.. we simply need to just turn them into a cheap empty money making shell… hey good news not much work needs to be done in that respect)

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Sean Miller team up 6 on the road against #3 team in the nation.. get his damn brother at the least!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Maybe we could get Butler’s coach. That guy is doing all right.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

MAYBE…

We just sit back and keep

everything mellow…
      We’ve seen this movie more than once…

Perhaps… it’s better not to waste the energy and emotion on something that’s not going to happen as fast nor as quick as we’d like.

I know we ALL have better things to do — those who GOTTless, we ought to pray for…

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.