Your “I’m Too Apathetic to Think Up a Cute Title” Syracuse Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “I’m Too Apathetic to Think Up a Cute Title” Syracuse Open Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    rthomas44
    Participant

Mac,how would you know? Not everyone is a 1st class a hole ,(like you), WPC members want to be loyal. They are looking for success.

tractor57
    Participant

I agree with BotB in that I enjoy seeing how things unfold. Sometimes some great play sometimes frustration. I also am old enough to remember Duke in the days they were bloody awful. I just missed the point fixing scandal involving UNX and apparently others. I’ve seen a lot (including Eddie Payne from WF driving the length of the court to help WF beat UNX in the ACC tourney.

Gott either is worth more time or not. I’m thinking not right now but we shall see.

McCallum
    Participant

Mac,how would you know? Not everyone is a 1st class a hole ,(like you), WPC members want to be loyal. They are looking for success.

State athletics are a laughing stock generally speaking, an after thought to most.(get out of NC and you’ll be very aware of this)

WPC members are very loyal and they have been taken for a big ol’ fat ride. I’m not sure what there is to be loyal toward and the return on their investment might be the worst in the nation. Every damn move made by the school alienates the alumni. From the initial move to Carter Finley (which took alumni off campus-big NO NO) to the stupid a$$ move to the PNC which TOOK ALUMNI OFF CAMPUS to screwing with people at tailgating, etc nobody makes it harder on their fans for so damn little in return.

Thank you for calling me a 1st class a$$hole. When someone tells me that in such serious discussions like State’s (lack of) athletic prowess then I’m hitting gold.

McCallum

rthomas44
    Participant

You can take it to the bank.

McCallum
    Participant

Cha-ching

McCallum

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.