Your “Bounceback Road Win…Hopefully” BC Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Bounceback Road Win…Hopefully” BC Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    WolfWiz11
    Participant

I don’t think I can bring myself to watch the next game. It’s just ugly basketball. How did Lo run the offense so well? Was that team just superior in every way? Hell what about 2013, when we had Lacey and Cat?

JeremyH
    Participant

if we could clone Anya x 5 we’d be leading the league.

damn i thought this was the year!

etab4u
    Participant

Gott to go!
    Maybe Sunday we can score 100 at home again. And hope GT doesn’t score 110.

eas
    Participant

What a battle with the powerhouse known as BC! Just too much talent on that BC team for us to squeak one out. Don’t worry guys a 51 point loss followed by an 8 point loss to a very bad BC team is a learning experience! I know I learned a few things myself. The dumpster fire is burning strong and Gott is making his relocation process much easier as time goes by.

Awful game and performance against a bad BC team. I say that but then again they were 8 points better of a team than we are.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I want one of you sunshine squad members to explain this one away. Give us some more reasons we shouldn’t throw the towel in on Gott.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

I watched Hoosiers tonight. And read a good book. And worked on making a baby. Try it.

ldr of the pk 75
    Participant

Once again we have talent. Once again Gott can’t elevate the team. At this point anyone that thinks Gott is our answer is either a hopeless optimist or a masochist. Reality has to set in at some point, We are as non relevant to big time basketball as we were 6, 8, 10, or more years ago.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

The dumpster fire continues…..

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

No words. What I see is not a team but 5 individuals on the court, trying to get their piece of the pie. We will be better off when DSJ is in the NBA. You can see the resentment towards him from the other guys. Supposedly, there was 20 scouts in attendance so of course DSJ, Yurt and Anya were going to play street ball and try to get noticed. Tonight was a damn shame.

Ttown Wolfman
    Participant

Carolina whupping still lingers. Few of the guys seeems to have lost some confidence.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Turnovers killed us. Everyone standing around, not moving to the ball during passes. Just suck on the road. Wonder if that will change?

mak4dpak
    Participant

Turnovers killed us. Everyone standing around, not moving to the ball during passes. Just suck on the road. Wonder if that will change?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Some folks say “we have talent”…

but… I don’t know…
    I guess it depends on how you define “talent”….

This is not really complicated…

“You” say BEFORE the game…
    1. we GOTT to stop their two guards…
    2. we GOTT to dominate inside…

“You” say AFTER the game…
    1. we did NOT stop their two guards…
    2. we did NOT to dominate inside…
    3. we made 17 turnovers…

and Markel gets the ONLY game ball with 27 minutes at point guard tonight…

and, just as important, nothing from the Brain Trust on our bench effected a positive outcome…

Where’s the REAL talent in that?
    Ya’ll know who “YOU” is.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Gott may potentially pile up hius worst record with his best roster and most depth ever.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Gottfried said we got better tonight and that the kids played hard. Bahahahahahahaha!!!

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

I’ll say this….. If Gott is coaching, the kids ain’t listening…

MrPlywood
    Participant

So now “got better” = lost by less

redwolf87
    Participant

Carolina whupping still lingers. Few of the guys seeems to have lost some confidence.

One could make that statement about the football team, replacing “Carolina” with “Clemson”. And it wouldn’t be any less accurate. Although the Clemson game wasn’t really a whupping.

We should have run this team off the floor. You wouldn’t think you’d need to say it, but you can’t just expect to show up and, although you are vastly better on paper, expect to win.

There is just so much going on within this program that the typical Newton like me isn’t privy to and doesn’t understand. Honestly don’t get it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

the kids ain’t listening…

or can’t hear…
    or won’t listen…
    or something…

that’s right…

There’s no point in “fixing” anything else, until you “fix” THIS…

Now we GOTT 3 days… to “fix” something before the Tech game Sunday afternoon…

Go ahead and call THIS like you see now…

“If this Wolfpack TEAM loses these three in a row… THIS season is over….”

Winners walk… Losers talk…

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

how many dunks and layups and wide open threes did we give up?

How bad were the lineup combinations, substitution patterns?

StateRed44
    Participant

2 questions. What the hell is wrong with Dorn? Why doesn’t Gott give Yurt the stupid ball at the high post instead of the low post? Euro big don’t want to back in with contact.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

how many dunks and layups and wide open threes did we give up?

Botb–> too damn many to count…

How bad were the lineup combinations, substitution patterns?

Botb–> January 11th — NINE weeks into the season, not counting October practices –and we’re still looking, testing, guessing and hoping for the right combination to make a magical appearance…with very little chance that there will be a better answer next week…

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

We should be running and pressing and trapping with this roster, and we,re plodding along with bad sub patterns and lineups. Ive long expected atrocious defense from his teams, but its inexcusable that he refuses to mask his deficiencies with a style of play that leads to more possessions, greater opportunities for easy baskets, and eliminates the need to play half court defense for 30 seconds

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Hell, half the time when I do watch I wonder if the kids are gassed. The whole damn team was bending over with hands on knees every dead ball I saw against UNC. And that was first half

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Was it troll who predicted our football season wins? Troll, what are we looking at on the hardwood. Call it on down the line for us betting fools

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.