Weekend Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Weekend Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hahaha bank shot from 27 feet … terrible shot – good!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Cards have somehow averted disaster. I still wouldn’t trust em in the tourney. They can’t score.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hahaha Belmont-Murray putting on a show

Texpack
    Participant

Too bad Gus Johnson isn’t calling the OVC final

BJD95
    Keymaster

UVA is so consistent, it’s almost frightening. Probably the lowest variance team I’ve ever seen.

Oddly enough, that counts against them a little in terms of winning the NCAAT. I just don’t think they have that “fifth gear” if/when they face a good team that runs hot. Kentucky is also low variance, but with a higher ceiling. I don’t see how UVA beats them.

Texpack
    Participant

Vitale spent the last five minutes of a close game involving a once beaten number two team in the country talking about blewfest.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

WOW! That was a hell of a shot! Gus Johnson’s vocal chords would no longer exist

BJD95
    Keymaster

Holy fuckballs. That’s gonna leave a mark, Murray. Poor fucker who dropped the ball out of bounds at the 10 second mark.

Texpack
    Participant

What a shot by Belmont.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Same dude who banked in the 27 footer

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I feel for the Murray St. team …

Interesting – I think Murray would have drawn a 13 or 14-seed, I think Belmont will wind up on the 15-line however … Not exactly the type of team I would want to see as a 2-seed.

They certainly should have beaten Duke in the first round as a 15-seed a few seasons back.

Fastback68
    Participant

I know the answer is math but it is well past cocktail hour. If you are ranked 25th in the country, and the Ncaat is out of the question unless you win your conference tournament, then you shouldn’t be ranked 25th in the country.

Texpack
    Participant

I know the answer is math but it is well past cocktail hour. If you are ranked 25th in the country, and the Ncaat is out of the question unless you win your conference tournament, then you shouldn’t be ranked 25th in the country.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! Just like SMU last year.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Coach Rat has his kids come out in “Destroy Mode” to open the game with the Holes…

Winslow is a beast…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m surprised they got the court cleaned up enough to start on time in CH after all the mutual self-fellating during the pregame. I guess saliva and semen just squeegee’s off of hardwood tho.

Fastback68
    Participant

But I lose my vision and hearing every time I have sex.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Winslow goes to the bench with four fouls…
    Jones laying on the floor in pain after a nasty fall…

Dook ain’t that deep…

Wufpacker
    Participant

WRAL…your headquarters for Battle of the Blues coverage.

Wish I was making that up.

I wonder if we’ll get to hear how much better than everyone else they are at building bonfires again this time.

Again, not making that up.

At least the glum faces filing out of the dean dome are fun to watch.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

from E$pin…

Roy Williams becomes the 1st coach in North Carolina history to suffer 3 straight 10-loss seasons since Frank McGuire (1952-53 to 1954-55).

Not good…
    There’s a light blue lunatic fringe too… you know….

redisgood
    Participant

I wandered over to Inside Carolina (I did take a shower right after) to see their reaction to the Duke loss. Holy cow! They’ve got guys over their that make our bunch look like Mother Teresas. Roy is past his prime. Can’t coach, can’t recruit, and was an idiot giving K a plaque on their own senior night. I do agree the plaque was kind of ridiculous.

Fastback68
    Participant

I liked how K did a “yeah, thanks for the plaque” and immediately handed it off to an assistant who appeared to run towards the nearest dumpster. I think the real UNX hook was purposely highlighting how kind and respectful Coach K was when Dean Smith passed away.

Roy’s coaching is a real mystery. You successfully double Okafor in the first and then he rips you in the second half when you go man to man.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Duke has better players than UNC, period. UNC has ONE shooter. Duke has four. And Winslow is as versatile as they come.

I don’t usually pay much attention to UNC fans. I know many aren’t at all happy with the downward trajectory of the program. I don’t think Roy is an especially good game coach. But he’s clearly missed on some guys. I would take our young guys over theirs in a heartbeat. Interesting times.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I don’t usually pay much attention to UNC fans.

It’s ok, no need to … When the sh*t really hits the fan, the media will no doubt assure everyone that the Wal-Marters collective irrational behavior and complete absence of logic is perfectly fine because reasons.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Getting interesting in St. Louis – Illinois St. up 18 on UNI late in the first half.

Bubble teams everywhere sweating heavily.

TheCOWDOG

Weekend open…

Wuf and I say hey from cozy Doak with Pack up on Tiggs,
    13-2 top 6

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.