Weekend Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Weekend Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Fastback68
    Participant

Now he is defending Jim binhein.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Yes, Vitale, tell us more about how the person responsible for the program (Boeheim) should not be held accountable for what goes on within the program. Meanwhile there’s a great effort by a Louisville team that can hardly score to beat Virgnia, but let’s keep extolling the virtues of Boeheim and not talk about the game at hand.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m surprised he hasn’t talked non-stop about the Blues game he’s been denied calling (I’m sure he’s amply butthurt). I mute the teevee box everytime Buzzer Beater switches to the Yum! Center.

Wulfpack
    Participant

But pup, don’t you understand, he didn’t know. He places his trust in people and they betrayed him.

Vitale is a moron. He’s in bed with these guys, and it is so sadly obvious.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And he raises so much money for cancer. Too bad that has nothing to do with coaching basketball, and failing the kids you bring to campus.

It’s maddening ESPN holds on to this guy. He is truly an idiot.

Fastback68
    Participant

I have not watched Duke/UNX in over 20 years but now that I know dick—- won’t be calling the game I just might.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

But pup, don’t you understand, he didn’t know

Hahaha, a truly viable excuse 🙂 … Oh, and Lance Armstrong raised a lot of money for cancer, too.

Louisville dance squad gets it done.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Vitale is a moron.

He is truly an idiot.

Why are ya’ll being so polite and compliemntary?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Dick: Did he really not know? Really? He’s that dumb not to know? Or did he not want to know? Does it matter?

That’s the essence of all this BS going on. It really is.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

So glad we’re not playing Clemson again. I know we’d stand a very good chance to beat them, but winning 4-in-4 is a lot more difficult after playing a sledge-hammer team like Clemson in round 1.

Hopefully we can put Pitt out of their misery and send them quietly to the NIT.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Money shot by Brogdon.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Lolllllll UVa forces the shot they want, guy nails it … good for you, buddy

BJD95
    Keymaster

Good ballgame, great heart shown by both teams.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Dick: Did he really not know? Really? He’s that dumb not to know? Or did he not want to know? Does it matter?

That’s the essence of all this BS going on. It really is.

A fool, a liar, or willfully blind. None of those are good, nor acceptable things for a leader.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Hats off to the man from down under…

Fastback68
    Participant

UVA is warming up for Ncaat flame out.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Well, I can certainly agree w/ Vitale on his choice of dance partner … that redhead is smoking.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Welcome to Wednesday play, Cheats

Wulfpack
    Participant

UVA is warming up for Ncaat flame out.

With a 1 seed, barring a total collapse, I think they are making it to the Sweet 16 rather easily. What happens from there, we’ll see. All about match ups.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I will say this, I liked Bennett’s 2.7 second play very much. Gave himself a chance at a legitimate shot rather than a heave. Right mathematical call, even if it means a 50% or more chance you turn it over and don’t get a shot.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I agree they make Sweet 16. I don’t see Final Four, though. Elite Eight, perhaps. Matchup-dependant.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Agree, Premier – it was a well thought out play attempt.

Belmont-Murray St. has been back-and-forth for most of the 2nd half … OVC championship and first auto-qualifier bid.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Murray/Belmont a really good game too.

Fastback68
    Participant

So State never had a real shot at #4 even with a win against BC. I thought the Cards would stumble more down the stretch. BJD has talked about a team’s variance. I just think UVA’s is low. I want the ACC to perform well which gives the rankings validity which means State really can hang with most teams.

BJD95
    Keymaster

They can both really score, I wouldn’t want to draw the winner in my first round matchup.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.