Way too early football prediction thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Way too early football prediction thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    McCallum
    Participant

I say they win the next 5.

McCallum

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

At least 4 out of the next 5….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

McCallum with another knee slapper!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

They’ll split between Syrcause and BC.. unfortunately the rest appear to be L’s from where I’m sitting!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

8-0.. still perfect! 🙁

W – William & Mary
    L – @ECU (our fans will gather in masses on the oft used ledge)
    W – Old Dominion
    W – Wake Forest
    W – Notre Dame (we finally get the elusive, HUGE win under Dave that boosts our egos and soars our hopes and dreams… delusions of grandeur.. threads created warning of SEC teams planning to poach our beloved Dave Doeren.. but then we proceed to “NC State” the rest of the season)
    L – @Clemson
    L – @Louisville
    L – Boston College (bitching, whining, moaning vs Dave Doeren for life argument really gets going on the msg boards)
    L – Florida State
    W (maybe???) – @Syracuse
    L – Miami
    L – @UNC (all our fans come to nearly unanimous realization Dave is in over his head [any dissenters will be filed under the “unicorn’s sh!t rainbows” moniker])

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll..

Can I “hope” for 3 out of 5?

Today was ‘eye-opening’, but I don’t know why the team I thought would show up, did not.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I believe teams takes the shape of the head coach’s personality, and Dave seems like a nice but introverted guy. And that’s okay, but not the qualities I want for a football team I cheer for. (The exception to this, in all 4 years, being the Clemson game.. maybe Cowher was substitute coach that week or something???)

Rick
    Keymaster

I haven’t gone back and looked but I remember a lot of ‘experts’ predicting much better.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I think the vast majority had us at 6-6. Doeren would do well to get us there from here.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

My preseason predictions move to 9-0. Only three left for me to make the National Championship game. I can taste it!

W – William & Mary
    W – Old Dominion
    W – Wake Forest
    W – Notre Dame (we finally get the elusive, HUGE win under Dave that boosts our egos and soars our hopes and dreams… delusions of grandeur.. threads created warning of SEC teams planning to poach our beloved Dave Doeren.. but then we proceed to “NC State” the rest of the season)
    L – @Clemson
    L – @Louisville
    L – Boston College (bitching, whining, moaning vs Dave Doeren for life argument really gets going on the msg boards)
    L – Florida State
    W (maybe???) – @Syracuse
    L – Miami
    L – @UNC (all our fans come to nearly unanimous realization Dave is in over his head [any dissenters will be filed under the “unicorn’s sh!t rainbows” moniker])

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

10-0. Confident I’m on track to be undefeated when it’s all said and done.

W – William & Mary
    W – Old Dominion
    W – Wake Forest
    L – @Clemson
    L – @Louisville
    L – Florida State
    W (maybe???) – @Syracuse
    L – Miami

TheCOWDOG

I’m trying to put odds to the 10 game preseason parlay card. Against the spread it would be 700/1. Since it is straight up, it would be devalued.

However, since the picks are before a single snap, value has to be added back. I’m going with 450/1.

Fair enough, AT ?

Typically, a 12 team spread card caps at 1500/1. Let’s say 1250/1 for yours, man.

wolfpack92owen
    Participant

10-0. Confident I’m on track to be undefeated when it’s all said and done.

W – William & Mary
    W – Old Dominion
    W – Wake Forest
    L – @Clemson
    L – @Louisville
    L – Florida State
    W (maybe???) – @Syracuse
    L – Miami

Unbelievably impressive my good troll. Refresh my memory, with that record do you predict he will be fired?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Wasted all of that prescience on NC State’s football schedule when you could have bought a lottery ticket. SMDH.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… ya’ll remind me never to play cards with Troll!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

However, since the picks are before a single snap, value has to be added back. I’m going with 450/1.

Fair enough, AT ?

No idea the overall odds, but I certainly caught my fair share of luck.

Wasted all of that prescience on NC State’s football schedule when you could have bought a lottery ticket. SMDH.

Right? There’s no prize in picking a turd season I guess.

Refresh my memory, with that record do you predict he will be fired?

My crystal ball is murky on any personnel moves

McCallum
    Participant

Let me pour some of my 40oz on the ground in honor of the majestic Troll.

Peace out

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

W – William & Mary
    W – Old Dominion
    W – Wake Forest
    L – @Clemson
    L – @Louisville
    L – Florida State
    W (maybe???) – @Syracuse
    L – Miami

11-1

Best streak buster of all time.. I’ll get em next year!

hell, give em an extension

TheCOWDOG

Someday I’ll go back and check the money line on the run.

You did good, that I’m sure of.

McCallum
    Participant

Let’s get him some tickets to the next time a Ringo Starr cover band is on tour.

McCallum

TheCOWDOG

Let’s get him some tickets to the next time a Ringo Starr cover band is on tour.

McCallum

Wings. Friday after Thanksgiving has always been a bitch of a recovery day. Hats off to the kids in White and Red. They helped me run off 3 more months of my life. Saturday looks good.

Viewing 21 posts - 76 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.