unx COI Report Tomorrow?

Home Forums All StateFansNation unx COI Report Tomorrow?

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    highstick
    Participant

Well, Friday, the 13th was always my “lucky day” for 47 years…Got out, and survived the Army betwixt 66-70 on Friday, 3-13-70. But Friday, October 13, 2017 will be a “day that lives in infamy”…or worse. Adios, college sports, NCAA, I don’t give a rat’s ass anymore, just like the NBA! I’ve got two more game tickets that I will honor, but after that, it’s over! Deer hunting and trout fishing is “at least honest”!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

freshmanin83
    Participant

THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer fan and the sunshine alum will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their university; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. The NCAA, with an army to enforce her tyranny, has declared that she has a right (not only to support xNCHEATING) but “to BIND us in ALL CASES WHATSOEVER” and if being bound in that manner, is not servility, then is there not such a thing as servility upon earth. Even the expression is impious; for so unlimited a power can belong only to God.

I thank God, that I fear not. I see no real cause for fear. I know our situation well, and can see the way out of it. This is our situation, and who will may know it. By perseverance and fortitude we have the prospect of a glorious issue; by cowardice and submission, the sad choice of a variety of evils – a ravaged conference – a depopulated fanbase – habitations without safety, and servitude without hope – our homes turned into barracks for xNCheats, and a future race whose fathers we shall doubt of. Look on this picture and weep over it! and if there yet remains one thoughtless wretch who believes it not, let him suffer it unlamented.

Now is the time to throw off the yoke of the NCAA and the xNCheating it stands for. It will not be Paineless but tis a glorious cause.

44rules
    Participant

yep Freshman83, we are in a veritable crisis.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.