unx COI Report Tomorrow?

Home Forums All StateFansNation unx COI Report Tomorrow?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

From TOS:

Andrew Carter @_andrewcarter
    now
    The NCAA COI’s report will be posted tomorrow at noon. A media teleconference will follow at 1.

Texpack
    Participant

This report was issued so quickly that there are either almost no penalties, and therefore no lawsuit fear, or the penalties had already been figured out before the COI hearing and UNC-CHeat didn’t have any unexpected evidence to present.

rthomas44
    Participant

Brace yourself for a slap on the wrist.

ncsu1987
    Participant

This is much quicker than I expected, since I’m hoping the NCAA is girding their proverbial loins for the post-meltdown lawsuits. Likely just wishful thinking.

I suspect the NCAA hurried this a bit so that they could hold this announcement during the fallout from the FBI investigation – air out all the dirty laundry at once, if you will. This doesn’t bode well for those of us holding out hope for major sanctions.

Texpack
    Participant

Brace yourself for a slap on the wrist.

If it’s a wrist slap, why didn’t they just keep the watered down language from the second NOA? That language was crafted to justify a plea bargain wrist slap.

44rules
    Participant

It’ll all be over by Friday.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Pack1997
    Participant

Well, tomorrow is Friday.

ryebread
    Participant

I will prepare for nothing more than a wrist slap, and be pleasantly surprised if it is anything else.

At most, watch UNC not get to go to the tournament this year, and they may have to vacate some old wins and titles. It will be nothing that will set back the cheating machine.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

WRAL.com reporting late this pm….

Now you see it… Now you don’t….

UNC says NCAA won’t release details Friday regarding Committee on Infractions decision

This story never ends….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tractor57
    Participant

Guess tomorrow is not Friday 🙂

highstick
    Participant

Don’t trust any of this BS…Just check the NCAA website tomorrow…They are the only one who dictates “anything”.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Mike
    Participant

Supposedly there is a big fund raiser going on this weekend at UNX. Let’s see here – we are trying to raise millions of dollars and if you slam our program we wont be able to raise the money. If you wait, we can raise the money and then hammer us.

jay95
    Participant

Just checked the NCAA website…..crickets. Don’t read the media release on Pacific University and their problems in basketball and baseball. Seems their coaches helped 5 basketball players stay eligible by helping them/doing their work in some distance education classes. Vacated wins, 8 years show cause for the coaches, scholarship reductions, post-season bans for only 5 players. Now if you compare that to eweNC they should get absolutely HAMMERED!! I know it won’t happen but it should. They just continue to skate by and ol Roy continues to get accolades and 5* recruits, pisses me off.

Class of 95

WolftownVA81
    Participant

I was hoping since it was Friday that it would finally all be over. Whenever it does happened, I want to see a blog entry that says “IT’S FINALLY FRIDAY!” Stay classy NCAA, your days are numbered as well.

StateRed44
    Participant

Want to see these fools get their just desserts so, so bad.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It’ll all be over by Friday.

Some jokes get old fast, but this one gets funnier each year that passes.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    freshmanin83
    Participant

So you are saying there is a Friday?

ryebread
    Participant

I’m expecting nothing more than a hand slap. I’d expect things like vacated wins, 1-3 years of postseason bans, some reduction of scholarships for a few years, and maybe paying some fines.

If there’s anything with any real teeth, I’d be shocked. If a team ever deserved the death penalty, this department does.

tractor57
    Participant

I’m expecting nothing pro or con. At some point something will happen but who knows when.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Yes Virginia, there is a Friday.

tractor57
    Participant

And we will see if it is tomorrow.

gso packbacker
    Participant

I’ve been taking the mentality of a POW on this. Not putting a date on this ever happening, just believing that some day it will happen.

ancsu87
    Participant

I saw Auburn is investigating a report that a tutor took a player’s final exam in 2015. They will be hammered as that is totally different and much worse than a whole system set up to keep mulitiple players from mulitiple sports eligible for over 20 years — because regular dumbass UNC tards were allowed to cheat themselves and their parents by taking the courses. Excellent !!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Well… tomorrow is today. Should be entertaining if anything.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.