This Don't Look Good

Home Forums StateFans Basketball This Don't Look Good

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    GoldenChain
    Participant

No we aren’t. I will supply my routing number so we can purge you of this evil!

freshmanin83
    Participant

No we aren’t. I will supply my routing number so we can purge you of this evil!

lol send it to b.o.t.b. read the post above the one you quoted for me. He is the one who believes in bad money. : )

I have been purged enough already. Among other things Six children four through college one still in and one to go.

GoldenChain
    Participant

I have been purged enough already. Among other things Six children four through college one still in and one to go.

Never mind! If I supply then I’ll get my account drained! I only did 3 myself! Keep that thing z…well you know what I mean but I’m sure it made sense at the time!lol

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

And that makes the man with 2 out and 2 in feel a whole lot better…

All that in and out sh#t will catch up with you, sooner or later, you know….

GO PACK!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    choppack1
    Participant

Further, a regulatory body that controls the availability of the labor is not a federal, local or state government.

OK… who’s that ?

the real reason this problem exists us because you don’t have a true marketplace.

True… but if Universities could pay athletes legally, would that not make a ‘market’ either within the restrictions of the ‘baseball rule’ or something similar or if there were no ‘restrictions’ ?

The is so great and the wage cap is so low

typo… What is so great? Supply or Demand ?

GO PACK!

Bill – the regulatory entity that imposes the wage ceiling is the NCAA. This artificially low ceiling creates a black market and non-transparent (in some cases illegal) payments.

I think the 3 year requirement is unfair as long as the NCAA tournament generates the insane revenue it currently.

Truthfully, all college athletes should be able to negotiate their terms as long as they are qualified academically. And that’s the second peg of this problem – the biggest producers are often unqualified for the school and/or uninterested in taking college classes.

The whole thing is just a sham – at the highest levels, because so much is at stake.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.