The rest of this season – what to expect?

Home Forums All StateFansNation The rest of this season – what to expect?

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    redcanine
    Participant

Yeah, that segment was definitely weird.

Ralston & Cat were “keepin it reel” w/ Ms Taylor. The highlight in discussion was Trevor’s game winner at GT. Everyone was congratulatory of celebrated the buzzer beater, but in good nature, ribbed Trevor for missing a wide open Barber in the corner. At this point, it’s all good.

But one thing lead to another and the conversation became an airing of dirty laundry, so to speak. “Lacey is always on my case”, “Lacey thinks he’s a coach”, “Lacey and Ralston argue a lot in their dorms”, “Lacey has bad hair”. IMO,it reflects poorly, but I’m not holding Turner or Barber accountable. I’m sure it’s all in brotherly love, but half of that interview should have been edited.

Whoever produced that segment probably dropped the ball, or at least double dribbled. It left me scratching my head.

Edit* I didn’t see pakis last post. Good description.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^They usually post those to their youtube channel (NCStateHoops), but it has not been uploaded yet. I’d like to see it, I’ll post here when/if it does get uploaded – unless someone beats me to it.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Not responsive to the coaching and criticism of teammates. But why should you if the boss ultimately isn’t going to reward or discipline accordingly? If there’s anything to this, it’s just yet another example of bad management.

Daniel_Simpson_Day
    Participant

Regarding WP76’s poll, I want to meet the two people who answered they do not care about team success and only want to be validated on internet message boards. I want to buy those two people a beer because they are the only two honest people on this blog.
    As others have said before me, we are now reduced to gallows humor.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Regarding WP76’s poll, I want to meet the two people who answered they do not care about team success and only want to be validated on internet message boards. I want to buy those two people a beer because they are the only two honest people on this blog.
    As others have said before me, we are now reduced to gallows humor.

I didn’t vote, but that would have been my choice.

Rick
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information. It has been a while since I watched the coaches show. I do not enjoy watching high lights of the crap play we have had.

That is interesting about the jealousy angle. It would jive with every other Gott team. He does not seem to be able to mitigate these intersquad issues.

44rules
    Participant

Not much.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

pakfanistan
    Participant

They FINALLY posted the KiR with Turner and Barber.

It’s way in the past and there don’t seem to be any issues, but since we talked about it, here it is.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Thanks.

Maybe I would’ve viewed it differently after a loss, but the segment came off to me as razzing on Lacey for the sake of doing so. Kinda like razzing that one person who always says the right thing or makes the right play but they get busted on to keep everything loose and to keep everyone level-headed.

Or at least I hope 🙂

pakfanistan
    Participant

Oh yeah, I got a complete different feel from it after the second viewing. I wouldn’t even have said anything if it felt like this the first time.

McCallum
    Participant

Almost 1 year ago.

Same stuff.

McCallum

Heelh8r
    Participant

McC – Do the math…two years ago. Last year was Cat solo.
    Brought back memories of Wufpup…man I miss that guy

McCallum
    Participant

Making a satirical point.

McCallum

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.