Sunday Sweet 16 Quick Thoughts

Home Forums All StateFansNation Sunday Sweet 16 Quick Thoughts

Viewing 17 posts - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Fastback68
    Participant

The only solution of course is re-education through media purification. Wral investigates.

Is someone YOU know expressing original thought or individualistic ideals and not properly subscribing to groupthink? Report them to Wral.

So you are a cafeteria commie? 🙂

Sounds like the Cards won last night. The turtle is dead.

So awesome to bask in the excitement for a few days.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Had it not been just an off the cuff but in context jab/joke, Cat is in the VAST majority of thinking people who also wonder WTF’s wrong with Obama. The feelers can go F themselves and cry about it afterwards.

PapaJohn
    Participant

Obama invited this stuff when he decided to very publicly post his picks for the NCAA tournament. Our players just won one of the toughest, most important games of the year and were giddy with excitement – yea, I have no problem with Cat’s comments.

chiropacker
    Participant

followed sfn for several years but 1st time poster..the video since74 posted makes me feel i could run through a brick wall this morning
    GO PACK!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

followed sfn for several years but 1st time poster

glad to have you … Go Pack … good juju

WolftownVA81
    Participant

I always thought it was bad form for a public figure to root for a team when their constituency includes all teams involved. Obama doesn’t seem to get that. Kind of like a Governor picking sides when two in state schools square off. Different state school involved, no issue. You’d think after 6 years he’d act a little more Presidential and a little less like First Fan.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The Obama remark was FUNNY, and why it would be taken on the left or the right as ANYTHING else just boggles my mind.

I’m sure it wouldn’t bother the President, either. One thing I like about this and the former POTUS is that each has a sense of humor, which I find refreshing.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^It was funny as hell.

Texpack
    Participant

Obama does the whole bracket thing to attract attention to himself and try to make people think he’s just a regular commie guy. All Cat’s comment did was draw more attention to the regular guy, Obama, picking his bracket. He is probably getting a big kick out of the whole thing. T

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Still, how does he invite the winner to the White House for congratulations when he picked the other guys? “My bad, I picked the other team but you played a hell of a good game.”

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Apparently Darius Atkins called out the rest of his UVA teammates for not showing up Sunday? That’s a damn shame.

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Man I’m so looking forward to Friday. Although I like the fact that our players get to rest. Hopefully they aren’t feeling themselves too much. Louisville is a great team led by a legendary head coach.

I don’t expect anything less than a dog fight.

Survive and advance… part 3 of 6… run up to the championship

I can’t think to Sunday… I think I may even listen to Jessica Black this Friday.

GO PACK

highstick
    Participant

It’s all about the bass(and politics)…

Don’t ya understand???

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

yarbroughSteamplant
    Participant

Hey so IDK if I should start a new thread for this or what–hoping someone can help. (I rarely post on the internet, so idk the usual etiquette.)

I graduated from State in ’11, and am now in law school at Syracuse–literally across the street from the Dome. I am hoping to find out how to get a lead on a single ticket (maybe two tickets) in a State-fan section at the game on Friday. I’ve looked on stubhub, and seats seem generally reasonable, but I would rather be in a block of State fans than a red dot. (Though there is something to be said for being a red dot.) Is this possible? And, if so, are the prices not-outrageous? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Go state!

P.S. If anyone needs to piss before/after the game, I can swipe you into the law school.

Lunatic Fringe
    Participant

Michigan State and Louisville is gonna be a great game”….Jay Bilas

Look forward to Cat saying, “What the …. wrong with Jay Bilas?”

Jamele on His/Hers is Mich State grad. She has been shouting their praises for weeks even when they really did not deserve it.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Thought the Lady Pack was done for the season, but seems they have made it to the Sweet 16 of the WNIT. Go Pack!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hey so IDK if I should start a new thread for this or what–hoping someone can help. (I rarely post on the internet, so idk the usual etiquette.)

I graduated from State in ’11, and am now in law school at Syracuse–literally across the street from the Dome. I am hoping to find out how to get a lead on a single ticket (maybe two tickets) in a State-fan section at the game on Friday. I’ve looked on stubhub, and seats seem generally reasonable, but I would rather be in a block of State fans than a red dot. (Though there is something to be said for being a red dot.) Is this possible? And, if so, are the prices not-outrageous? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Go state!

P.S. If anyone needs to piss before/after the game, I can swipe you into the law school.

Really not sure how the seating works, sorry. Maybe someone can chime in.

Have you tried calling the Carrier Dome box office to see if they have that type of info?

Viewing 17 posts - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.