State/Dook Ice Prison Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball State/Dook Ice Prison Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Unfortunately, the conversation has dropped down to monkey board standards. It’s time for entries to start disappearing.

Perhaps the padlock is the best course?

Rick
    Keymaster

A sinking ship?! lmao.. A sinking ship? Come on man. And the verbiage “Gott Hater” is more than justified for the crap we have to read around here whenever State doesn’t win a game by 20+.

I expect a full on apology from many this time next year, but I’m sure that won’t happen unless we’re undefeated and win each game by 50.

Any posts referring to haters will be deleted. I am sick of it. Wine away.

PackofMac
    Participant

Well, well, well damnit Rick you got me again. I COMPLETLEY agree, was just feeling not quite so pissed about the game as I usually would be. Of course you did point out the obvious.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wufpacker
    Participant

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… ya’ll ease up on Ricky…

he’s really a decent guy…

sometimes he gets a little too sensitive to criticism when he’s off his meds and his back PACK is down ….

It’s not personal…
    It’s just another Saturday night in the basement of the SFN house….

On another note… the STEW was perfect according to the girls…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I love Rick and his burning anger. I don’t always agree with it but I respect the hell out of it. Wouldn’t want it any other way.

Wufpacker
    Participant

… ya’ll ease up on Ricky…

Yep. Everybody needs to take a breath.

TheCOWDOG

Ricky who? Whew…there. Now turn this Catty around.

Wufpacker
    Participant

mak4dpak
    Participant

Depth is killing us, because we will never have the most talented team in the league, with the holes/dokies around, so we can’t survive with a short bench. Speaking of, when is Terry Henderson ever gonna play, it is getting beyond ridiculous at the time it has taken to recover. Perhaps his doctor was paid off to delay his recovery, as we are playing much better now, and would certainly be over the hump with his addition. Guess we will wait another 2 weeks, as we have since the ACC started. Time to dress out and play, Henderson. Or find another doctor, who isn’t a dokie or a hole.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ Mid February has always been the goal. As far as I know, nothing has changed.

Rick
    Keymaster

Perhaps his doctor was paid off to delay his recovery,

It wouldn’t surprise me if some actually believed this.

Rick
    Keymaster

Statefanitis?

13OT
    Participant

I have no problem with the team’s effort most of the time. And I don’t think lack of depth is necessarily their Achilles Heel.

What we’ve got is a team that cannot play defense, especially on the interior, and a team that for the most part can’t shoot the ball. The poor free throw shooting and the inability to find anyone besides Barber who can hit the pull-up 10 to 15-footer is clear evidence.

What I hate so much about Wolfpack sports right now is that no matter how bad our recruits turn out or how bad our coaching hires, almost ALL of them will have way too many years here before they either quit or finally get moved out. Extensions seem to be routine nowadays, regardless of the degree of mediocrity. We had a volleyball coach who was allowed to stay long enough to amass a 6-170 record. Football and basketball coaches, no matter how poorly they perform, will never be gone within 5 years. Sendek got 10 and left on his own; I think he would have been allowed at least a few more years before he would have been fired. Worst of all, ADs get much longer.

Until there is a total housecleaning, expect what we’ve got right now- a football program mired in the lower echelon of the ACC Atlantic, and a basketball program that’s sinking deeper into a big pond. Pretty soon, we won’t be able to see them below the surface except for the bubbles.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

What we’ve got is a team that cannot play defense, especially on the interior,

we’ve got one guard and four forwards on the floor except when we have five forwards on the floor…

No center…

that’s two or three guys NOT playing their best position the full forty minutes
    damn… it’s a Coaching miracle that we’re competitive with anybody decent…

==============

Rick…
    you NOT going paranoid on me, are you?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

The parking spot is for Lord Dark Helmet.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wulfpack
    Participant

More stats after reading the Sunday funnies:

Duke shot 70.8 percent in the second half.

This is our worst start in conference play since 1997.

Texpack
    Participant

RCD. Stands for Recto Cranial Disorder.

More commonly known as having your head up your a**

rbwolfpack
    Participant

There is always next year guys. Lol

freshmanin83
    Participant

N.C. State gonna play play play,
    Ricky gonna … … …,
    Cowdog gonna shake shake shake

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I expect a full on apology from many this time next year, but I’m sure that won’t happen unless we’re undefeated and win each game by 50.

So where do you think State will be this time next year?

I’ll happily give an apology right after Gott wins the ACC regular season, ACCT, or makes a Final Four.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I’m trying to think of one player under GOTT & Company who stayed two years and went “backwards”…

Don’t know if Freeman and Anya have necessarily gone backwards, but they aren’t improving. Duke did not even bother to guard them.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.