Pack Men BBall v. UNC-G 12/22/15

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Pack Men BBall v. UNC-G 12/22/15

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    tjfoose1
    Participant

That was just a general commentary on the Sad State of affairs around here for many months….

You and Rick should take a selfie in front of a mirror.

Wufpacker
    Participant

And of course…the nine voice limit is from me changing your title.

Wuf…. I’m not giving you that much credit…

That was just a general commentary on the Sad State of affairs around here for many months….

bill…I changed your title so people would actually know what the thread was. It would have been a non issue if you hadn’t gotten butthurt about it.

It really is that simple.

Fastback68
    Participant

I’ve been here the whole time, just speechless with nothing positive to say. Cat with what 27 points? He needs to threaten his teammates with that switchblade of his.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Sad State of affairs around here for many months…

I think so many are tired of all the Gott bashing and doom and gloomers about everything from the few. That’s my theory.

Rick
    Keymaster

You and Rick should take a selfie in front of a mirror.

Your fascination with me is something

Rick
    Keymaster

Sad State of affairs around here for many months…

I think so many are tired of all the Gott bashing and doom and gloomers about everything from the few. That’s my theory.

Because this is the only site that has those posters.
    I hate to tell you this, that opinion us not a small minority one.

phcqmfd
    Participant

Just keeping it real WF was up 2 on UNCG at half and won by 10, with a surge in the last two minutes. Kind of like our game.

Also why would some here not be killing manning for letting a 15+ lead in first half evaporate and be down by by 1 to X late.

TheCOWDOG

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Wufpacker….

It’s GOTT nothing to do with changing the damn title…

I know you can read… can you listen ?

People, not just me, are trying to tell ya’ll something….

Figure it out!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    phcqmfd
    Participant

they when from 15 up to 2 up in 4+ minutes in the second half. Maybe Danny should keep them on the floor.

Heelh8r
    Participant

It has been really interesting watching Cat develop a whole nother game this year. He never has been a really good shooter. After a terrible game against W&M, he started to dominate games by driving the lane and getting fouled or dishing or making lay ups. When that was stopped in the Michigan game, he started shooting. At first, he wasn’t hitting many and it looked like he was taking bad shots and even shooting too much. But he knew he could shot and he kept putting it up. He could make them all day in the gym but he had to learn how to do it in the game. And now he is dominating by making mid range jumpers, a few 3’s, and he can still drive the lane given half a chance. He has evolved into a complete player who can take over games for us.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I think you’re wrong. It is a pretty small number on here who keep posting all the negative crap. It seems like everyone agrees, until you start seeing it is the same names over and over and over…

Becton901
    Participant

I thought this was a basketball game thread. I’m sorry, my mistake.

SaccoV
    Participant

Cat goes Cat. Does that mean we officially rename the PNC, the Litterbox?

Heelh8r
    Participant

Game’s over, but post away

Rick
    Keymaster

I think you’re wrong. It is a pretty small number on here who keep posting all the negative crap. It seems like everyone agrees, until you start seeing it is the same names over and over and over…

Go to other sites there are plenty of people posting ‘negative’. In fact I know of one mod who rarely posts anymore because of the backlash of ever saying anything ‘negative’. But I imagine you and I are both dealing with confirmation bias.
    Nonetheless, why would someone else’s opinion impact you?

Rick
    Keymaster

Go to other sites there are plenty of people posting ‘negative’. In fact I know of one mod who rarely posts anymore because of the backlash of ever saying anything ‘negative’. But I imagine you and I are both dealing with confirmation bias.
    Nonetheless, why would someone else’s opinion impact you?

Becton901
    Participant

So, what was the final score? This couldn’t have been a thread about the basketball game. Who won?

Heelh8r
    Participant

I don’t mind negative when it’s reasonable and grounded in reality, but some stuff is just ridiculous and ignorant. I have a hard time accepting it. Someone’s else’s opinion does not impact me, but I come here to watch games and follow the Pack with other Wolfpackers for the fun of it, and it is not fun when all you get is bashing and fire the coach.

Becton901
    Participant

^Hh8r
    Yep. I read here several times a day, but almost never post. This thread reminds me of when I was co-oping and had to supervise an assembly line of women. There was never a day without bitchin…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

PACK wins one that wasn’t as close as the score might indicate….

Pack 58
    Women’s College 52

Rick
    Keymaster

I don’t mind negative when it’s reasonable and grounded in reality, but some stuff is just ridiculous and ignorant. I have a hard time accepting it. Someone’s else’s opinion does not impact me, but I come here to watch games and follow the Pack with other Wolfpackers for the fun of it, and it is not fun when all you get is bashing and fire the coach.

So is it really accurate to say ‘all you get is bashing’?

Becton901
    Participant

Thank you BotB.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

No problem … Becton…

I’ve been in Sales and Marketing for Forty years…
    and I know you GOTT to listen to the market and give the people what they want…
    IF you want to get and keep their business…

:}

Heelh8r
    Participant

So is it really accurate to say ‘all you get is bashing’?

Well, we got it after a WIN over High Point. Just from a few, that’s my point.
    Glad you got your score, Becton:)

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.