Pack Heads to the HVAC Dome to Face ‘Cuse

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack Heads to the HVAC Dome to Face ‘Cuse

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

My perfect pre-season predictions are in jeopardy. I picked us to win this one! I will be devastated.

rthomas44
    Participant

2 give aways! This will not end well.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

estimated attendance in the HVAC dome today…

18,000 Yankees
    100 Wolfpack ballers

Number of guys on this politically incorrect thread…

Number of Clinton supporters not whinning…

Number of other people who care…

Apathy rules….

Troll… how long before the first POP!!! ?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

OPPS….INT. Well that closes out that drive. How hurt IS Finley? Might have to switch to radio to get info. NOW Cuse is fired up…..TICK….TICK…Change the frequency to 120 HZ and get this over.

Alias Troll & BOTB,
    There are probably others that have traveled more to Syracuse and mingled with folks there. I did that for about 15 years. Both with plants that I was visiting and auditing and with my own plant up the road in Cortland, NY.

Folks there are like us. They basically have some of the same warts that we have…as well as some of our better points.

What is interesting is that it was NOT that way in the late 60’s. Thanks to the MSM and the incessant reporting of all the violence and disruption in the Forced Busing ruling by Fed Judge James McMillian, a LOT of folks up North thought that we Southern Lads were all KKK members and had regular lynching parties….and that we were ready to send a race back to their “roots”.

In one plant, we were basically “interns” in training for middle management jobs in the southern factories. We got kidded about what was reported on the 6:00 news the night before and generally were looked down on.

However, one individual in our group, during a luncheon bridge game said that he fully understood the situation. He then commented that if Judge McMilliam were reassigned to the NW PA district and told the local County PS that they would have to bus the Italians in the ethnic segregated schools to the north where the Polish students went and bus the Polish students to the Italian schools, that obviously there would be no resistance and that they would fully accept his rationale for ethnic diversity and integration.

Hark….the sound of a PIN dropping….except it is from a fragmentary Grenade. He lobbed it on the table and all of sudden, the Charlotte busing video was NO LONGER DISCUSSED and never brought up again.

I have hoisted a lot of brews with SUNY-Cortland students, union workers, plant managers and maybe even a few locals that came over and joined in the conversation. If you ever DO travel to Cuse….drop into the “Dinosaur” Family Biker Bar. That is a real hoot….most of us here would be too mouthy and the waitresses would put a hurting on our behinds as punishment….

Doeren done got a haircut….maybe our “Strength” is on the floor of the barber shop. He is NOT a guy that would go to a “salon” for his GI Joe Marine cut….

Wufpacker
    Participant

Number of Clinton supporters not whinning…

Wufpacker
    Participant

FIRST????????
    Dang, now I feel like a lush.

EDIT – In truth, I’m only joking as I am taking the week off from EtOH. But I do gotz percocet on board, by coincidence from dental surgery 2 days ago. I love it when a plan comes together.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Time for another hearing and speech recognition test. I SWORE that I heard NCSU and Dominating in the SAME sentence and there was a Negative in it.

Lordy Lordy….word on Finley?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Wufpacker — proud of you!
    you’re the first one I’ve met since Tuesday!

‘Roo — I made plenty of trips over the years to the rural parts of New York, including Syracuse…
    Never met a man up there, I didn’t like and couldn’t do business with…
    Good hard working folks — higher percentage up there than anywhere in North Carolina if we told the truth…

Prejudice never respected any political boundaries.
    —————

Coach won’t upset enough during the halftime radio interview…
    claimed the player made the bad INT and shoulda done something else and…
    “Just get us to the next play.”

Exactly how does that work, when the next play is the same play as the last play???

mak4dpak
    Participant

21-10 at half would sure have been nice. Stupid int in the endzone. Gotta pick up from where we left off, hopefully Finley in
    to pass.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

‘Roo

Finley on the sideline … warming up….
    we’ll see if he gets back in the game.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Apathy rules….

Apathy rules indeed.. I’m not even interested enough to POP one for this game. However, the other side of that coin was I popped a bit too much during the World Series so I’m taking a bit of a break.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

PACK avoids the RED ZONE blues…

Ryan Finley pass complete to Kelvin Harmon for 68 yds for a TD!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Truer words….

mak4dpak
    Participant

Now back to shut down defense, and score again. No more messing around.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll… I apologize for tempting you…
    I forgot ’bout you and the World Series.

You’re right…
    Sometimes, a man just has to check himself….

just NOT when you GOTT the ball in the RED ZONE.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well that sucked.

mak4dpak
    Participant

WTF! Defense comes thru again. Just gotta keep it close for some reason.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

bill.onthebeach wrote:

Truer words….

The Blue PACs are financing, organizing and providing people for all these protests which is laughingly hypocritical since it proves that those who “claim open minds, preach equal rights and inclusivity, in fact are no more so than the most radical of their segregationist opponents.

Real Democrats would all call B#llsh#t on all of them…

————-
    Speaking of BS…

With a decent lead to protect… Pack Defense playing with the enthusiasm of muddy water…

Wiped that 68yd TD pass off the board in lest than 20 seconds.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Troll… I apologize for tempting you…
    I forgot ’bout you and the World Series.

lol you’re fine. I went all in for that World Series though. I mean, it’s not like I could say to myself “act like you’ve been here before”. It was worth it.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Well if this ain’t an entertaining crappy game.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well that sucked.

IBID

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water….
    <music from Jaws>

PACK gets a punt blocked and our Defense trots back out onto the field with…
    ‘Cuse in the RED ZONE.

————–
    thanks Troll…
    Now… I ain’t gonna POP!!! until after the game, just for you.

mak4dpak
    Participant

And another WTF! We don’t want to win.

SaccoV
    Participant

Just returned from a short errand (and NO, that was NOT a euphemism), just in time to see the punt blocked. Great defense again to keep the points allowed to 3.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Time for Hines to break one.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.