No More Losing Streak WOO! Game Thread (Pack/Bees)

Home Forums All StateFansNation No More Losing Streak WOO! Game Thread (Pack/Bees)

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

This was a good football game for awhile. Now choppy as f-ck.

Wulfpack
    Participant

No discipline.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Officially depressed now.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I didn’t see the hold…

Wulfpack
    Participant

He tackled the guy from behind – that’s a hold every time.

TheCOWDOG

Snakes are biting today.
    Gonna take a pack of mongoose today.( Mongeese?)

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Doesn’t feel we should be down 20+ points at the half, but it looks like we will be.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Our radio guys just said we have just run 27 straight offensive plays and gave up two TDs… never seen that…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m just happy Jacoby isn’t dead. We can still beat Wake.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I agree wufpup76, this is the antithesis to the “not that close” kind of score. State leads in every offensive category except for rushing (151/119), just had the two lighting strikes hit them. I was fully expecting State to be up 20-14, and who knows what happens from there.

maverick_ncsu
    Participant

We are playing like we deserve to be down this much, but I still don’t understand the fumble for a TD. The ball clearly hit the ground which caused the fumble. Is the “ground can’t cause a fumble” not a rule in college football? Just a question more for my knowledge than a complaint about the officiating.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Yep, gotta beat Wake.

ncsu1987
    Participant

Wow. Unbelievable sequences. Just don’t know what to say.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Really nice job to get a FG there … still down 19 and they get the ball, but good job getting 3 there.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Cool, I changed the channel assuming we’d take a knee!

the_phisherman
    Participant

If only his feet or hands touch the ground then he’s not down. Why was it not an incomplete pass since it looked to me like he was trying to throw it away?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Had to step out and just got back in time to see a replay of the pick six, I thought it was live! Ack! Not again!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

We are playing like we deserve to be down this much, but I still don’t understand the fumble for a TD. The ball clearly hit the ground which caused the fumble. Is the “ground can’t cause a fumble” not a rule in college football? Just a question more for my knowledge than a complaint about the officiating.

^Not sure how to answer that one. Technically, Brissett wasn’t down but he did attempt an ill-advised throwing motion … unfortunately it was ruled as a fumble. When the play was reviewed they said the play was ‘confirmed’ instead of ‘stands’, which means they had clear evidence that it was a fumble.

It was a weird play (in a weird game) … Brissett didn’t have a true throwing motion, so fumble … I guess(?).

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

As Mr. Dog suggested from his ringside seat…
    We might just be “Snake Bit” today…

What time does the basketball game start ?

BJD95
    Keymaster

The deep kickoff let me know we were just gonna play out the string.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Excited to watch this comeback. In the meantime here’s a nugget of info to put a temporary smile on you guyses faces.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/former-tar-heels-football-player-mcadoo-again-suing-unc/14162883

JaxPackMan
    Participant

When Tech’s running QB comes in why wouldn’t a LB or DB be assigned to him? Obviously, I’m no coach. Just asking, not complaining.

JaxPackMan
    NCSU class of '76
    Jacksonville, FL

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… beej… looks like the party has moved down the street without us….

wufpup76
    Keymaster

There’s a surprise … another big play missed.

Story of our offense 🙁

Fastback68
    Participant

It seems I’ve spent the better part of two decades watching teams successfully chop block the hell out my State teams. Is there any reason why State doesn’t return the favor.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.