NFL Divisional Playoff Round, College Basketball Weekend Open

Home Forums All StateFansNation NFL Divisional Playoff Round, College Basketball Weekend Open

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Yep…

That TD pass by Cam was dead on the money…
    the Rook didn’t have time to think….
    which is probably why he caught it…

2TDs

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Benjamin has pro bowl talent. Will he get there? Gotta keep after it. He has the goods, though.

MP
    Participant

How bout dem cats. Nice drive.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

you could tell the Rook ain’t caught alot of TD passes…
    he ain’t no celebration..

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Pete’s on the sideline trying to figure out how to get Lynch loose and Russell
    is going the other way…

Kearse leaves from #25 in the dust after catching the lob pass from RUSSELL…

3TDs

Wulfpack
    Participant

Perfect throw from R-Dub.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…. the one handed catch is always a Classic…

Two perfect TD passes…. thrown in totally opposite ways..

—————-

State College well represented tonight…

Russell, Sweaszy, Haufska and Jerico Cotchery

Did I leave anybody out ?

Wulfpack
    Participant

After all of that, 14-10. Good guys still very much in it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

third quarter was a barn burner,,,
    GOTT a good nap…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oops

highstick
    Participant

Game, set, match. RW has never lost to a team named Carolina….

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

highstick
    Participant

Turn out the lights, the party’s over! Sing it to me, Dandy Don!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Wufpacker
    Participant

ancsu87
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ancsu87 wrote:</div>
    Clemson beat Pitt on the road.

Yep, we’ll just have to beat Duke tomorrow to make up the loss in the cpu numbers … hehuhhehuhhe :)

Yea that too. I was more thinking that they are not as bad as they looked against UNC-Cheat and we will lose to them at least once. We never play with a crap against Clemson no matter who our coach is at the time.

ancsu87
    Participant

<span class=”embed-youtube” style=”text-align:center; display: block;”>[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6bXYp-R9Q?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent&w=640&h=390%5D</span&gt;

That should be a UNC pussy blue logo in the background.

tjfoose1
    Participant

But what is he really about and did that trait just appear such that he had to go. I find it humorous any Pathner fan would bad mouth Smith for his personality AFTER he left the team. He was a first class dick for years but I guess he was their dick so it was ok.

Ive never been a Panther fan, and never liked Cam, so I’ll try to help you since you seem to want to continue to ignore what you’re being told so you can continue your obstinate trolling bitch session.

You are correct, Smith always has been an egotistical diva bitch. But here’s the thing, times change. Shocker, I know. Smith’s antics were wearing thin and causing problems in the locker room, hampering Cam’s development as a leader and QB, and hello McFly, the Panthers have a new GM that didn’t think his BS was worth the tolerating.

Hope that helps to clear it up for you, but I’m sure you’ll find something else you can bitch about to help you prop up that smug attitude.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Hats off to RW and the Seahawks. They are awfully tough. Packers or Cowboys better watch out. This train is rolling.

Another good year for the Panthers. The pieces are there, just got to keep building.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The bad thing about that recliner is sometimes it puts you to sleep…

6TDs

… and yeah… The Panthers are Cam and Luke’s team and had a really good season…

They’re just one step below the top level… and could easily get there next season.

—————–

Among the younger QBs in the NFL…
    Andrew Luck will always have the better stats…
    Cam will always be the tallest…

How long will it be before RUSSELL is the ‘most feared’ QB in the NFL ?

MP
    Participant

Hope that helps to clear it up for you, but I’m sure you’ll find something else you can bitch about to help you prop up that smug attitude.

Wows. Guess that’s all cleared up!

BassPacker
    Participant

But remember Bbeach…..Flacco is the greatest NFL qb ever, twice on Sunday and once Saturday night. Go Pack(ers)! Cheesehead on the Water

Wulfpack
    Participant

Another Harbaugh is whining today. What’s new?

Fastback68
    Participant

It’s finally time for me to forgive the Orange Crush for not winning Super Bowl XII against Dallas. The SB that was played in an empty Piggly Wiggly warehouse. Now go beat the Colts.

ancsu87
    Participant

Another Harbaugh is whining today. What’s new?

Not a thing is new LOL

ancsu87
    Participant

But what is he really about and did that trait just appear such that he had to go. I find it humorous any Pathner fan would bad mouth Smith for his personality AFTER he left the team. He was a first class dick for years but I guess he was their dick so it was ok.

Ive never been a Panther fan, and never liked Cam, so I’ll try to help you since you seem to want to continue to ignore what you’re being told so you can continue your obstinate trolling bitch session.

You are correct, Smith always has been an egotistical diva bitch. But here’s the thing, times change. Shocker, I know. Smith’s antics were wearing thin and causing problems in the locker room, hampering Cam’s development as a leader and QB, and hello McFly, the Panthers have a new GM that didn’t think his BS was worth the tolerating.

I got all that the first time. However I am guessing most people here, if put in his shoes, would bitch about it was handled to. Also no one should have been surprised or wish hurt on him because of it.

Appreciate the positive feedback.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I got all that the first time. However I am guessing most people here, if put in his shoes, would bitch about it was handled to.

Not me. You do realize his behavior in large part contributed to the decision, right?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.