NFL Divisional Playoff Round, College Basketball Weekend Open

Home Forums All StateFansNation NFL Divisional Playoff Round, College Basketball Weekend Open

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Gowolves
    Participant

Collinsworth doesn’t question Goodell’s integrity? Company man!

Gowolves
    Participant

I usually don’t do this and I do like the Panthers though my team are the Steelers but Smith going down could not have happened to a better guy. I know never bash a injured guy but the way he burned the panthers in the media every chance he got and then says he wants to return and retire a Panther. F*uck that! Good riddance.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The Panthers took the high road on Smith. He was a cancer in the locker room, and was bad mouthing a brand new GM. Real smart.

ancsu87
    Participant

^ if he was cancer why did it take so long to get rid of him. He was the same person his whole career at Carolina. I don’t see they took the high road. They made a business decision to get rid of a player they thought had declining skills and too much pay (and pay demand). They could look like they took the high road because compared to Smith most people or org can easily been seen as less of a dick.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Methinks Collingsworth doesn’t know the meaning of “apoplectic”, but that was still funny.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Nobody came out and publicly said what he was really about. The new GM wasn’t going to have it anymore, especially after he himself was badmouthed. Like I said, real smart.

Fastback68
    Participant

I agree Gowolves, Smith has absolutely ripped Panthers both on tv and radio. He says the rub is how the Panthers delivered the message they weren’t paying him 7mm this year. I don’t know many people who need a face to face to hear the obvious. On another tangent, I wonder if there was any combination of the 8 players the panthers let walk that could have gotten them to the Super Bowl this year. A what if combo plus maybe coaxing gross into one more year. Getting past Seattle/gb or Dallas is a tall order.

ancsu87
    Participant

Clemson beat Pitt on the road.

Gowolves
    Participant

Can’t beleive they called a PI on the Ravens!

Just glad the Panthers got in the playoffs since LaFell and Smith are there.

FB68, not saying they will make it but they are in playoffs still. Never know how things can play out.

ancsu87
    Participant

Nobody came out and publicly said what he was really about. The new GM wasn’t going to have it anymore, especially after he himself was badmouthed. Like I said, real smart.

But what is he really about and did that trait just appear such that he had to go. I find it humorous any Pathner fan would bad mouth Smith for his personality AFTER he left the team. He was a first class dick for years but I guess he was their dick so it was ok.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Can’t beleive they called a PI on the Ravens!

¿Por qué?

Gowolves
    Participant

Because I am Steelers fan and I am biased.

I guess I could have made up some eloquent reason but screw it that’s my reason.

Wufpacker
    Participant

😀

Fair enough.

Texpack
    Participant

Brady’s constant whining can’t erase the int.

Gowolves
    Participant

ANCSU87, I think I get what you are saying but is this a business. People get cut every day and don’t act like an ass. Let’s not forget he was a little person coming out of Utah. The Panthers gave him a chance. He probably would have gotten one any way somewhere. Yes he was an ass when he was with the Panthers but that was between the white lines and punching his teammates in training camp. His feelings got hurt and he couldn’t take it.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Offensive PI…or at least it should be.

Gowolves
    Participant

There is the Raven’s best play. Throw it up there and hope for a flag.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hmmmm….

Gowolves
    Participant

Yeah Smith pushed off there or should have been a no call.

Gowolves
    Participant

Nice play Flaccid. Three guys there and makes a great throw.

Wufpacker
    Participant

LMAO at the “blank look on Flacco’s face” commentary.
    I personally see the blank look as being of different origin than Collingsworth thinks.

Gowolves
    Participant

Wow that was a bad no call.

TheCOWDOG

Collingsworth was booted from my personal wide out club many years ago.

No martini for you Chris!

Gowolves
    Participant

CD, Why was he extricated?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Clemson beat Pitt on the road.

Yep, we’ll just have to beat Duke tomorrow to make up the loss in the cpu numbers … hehuhhehuhhe 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.