NC State Wolfpack vs UNC-Greensboro Spartans

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Wolfpack vs UNC-Greensboro Spartans

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 318 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Every team’s personality is a mirror image of their coach.

–I read that in some book.–

Looks like coach GOTT a nice haircut this week too.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

Buckets 7/12 for 16.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Only Buckets couyld seem a bit off, yet have 16 at the half. He’s just that good.

Rick
    Keymaster

We played like crap and will go into the half with a lead. Could be worse

Rick
    Keymaster

Buckets plays stealth basketball. It is like you turn around and he has twenty.

The only problem is I do not think he can get a shot by himself at the end of a game

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Basically what you’re saying is this team, in the last week, has completely lost their identity.

^Well, we have to give other teams credit for scouting. They’re starting to force Warren to settle for jumpers, we have no offensive post presence – so that allows teams to pressure other areas.

I didn’t really see the foul on Washington there … momentum back to Greensboro going into the second half. But, this is a little like the Missouri game in reverse – we don’t have much business being ahead given our play, but we are.

BJD95
    Keymaster

You’re right – he can’t. That will be Cat or Des’ job.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Looks like coach GOTT a nice haircut this week too. –

MrPlywood
    Participant

re: Vandwagon – seems like some guys fail to realize how big they are, and how to use their advantage. I thought the ECU game was an indication that he was past that, but maybe not.

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

During halftime, do a twitter search for Bill O’Brien. There are apparently rumors that they fired BOB at Penn State. Hilarious. Doesn’t even begin to pass the smell test.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Penn State peeps do have their heads up their asses a lot, but that’s a stretch even by their insular, narcissistic standards.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Re: Des – we need him to bull his way to the bucket nearly everytime he gets the ball like he did near the end of the half. That could open up a lot of things …

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

I can’t imagine Penn State getting a better coach. He’s recruited well and won games in the face of nearly unprecedented NCAA sanctions. Got the top QB in the land. That Hackenberg kid can play.

I don’t think there are reports at all, btw. Just some internet fueled “tail number” games going on.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Penn State will hire Schiano if O’Brien heads to the NFL. Lol. Perfect fit. Two giant a-holes! I haven’t ever heard a positive word spoken about Schiano, player or coach. He has a terrible rep.

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

With the coffers of Penn State, why would they even go after Schiano? Seems like they could have the pick of the litter if they wanted.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

re: re: Vandwagon…

Well … it might help things if he GOTT to touch the ball a couple of times in a row to get his juices flowing.

Apparently… that ninth grade pass to the low post ain’t in our bag of tricks.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

I wish Gott would teach the Pack guards to bull their way to the basket almost everytime and force the officials to be consistent with the “new rule”.

on a personal note it only took an entire half but I finally found a site without a popup blocking my viewing displeasure.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Pick of the litter? No way. Wasn’t a great job even without the sanctions. And outside of Ohio State and maybe Michigan there are no great jobs in the big 10.

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

Money talks. And from what I know, they got plenty of money. No, it’s not a Top Tier job. But it’s between Top and Mid Tier for sure.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^that’s why we hired Whittenburg wasn’t it ???

Rick
    Keymaster

Jig,
    Agreed, we need to take advantage of the new rule

Good start to the half

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Sweet, holding foul on 31 to start half 2 … let’s see more of those

Wulfpack
    Participant

Tim Tebow is available, though now we have to watch his fat head on espn all the time now. Blech.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Vandy does a great job of standing out a the top of key directing offensive traffic and yelling at his team mates on the first play of the second half. He’s definitely “in the game”.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Way to go Des!

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 318 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.