NC STATE vs GEORGIA TECH PREVIEW

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC STATE vs GEORGIA TECH PREVIEW

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 374 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Tau, on KW’s last foul, he MIGHT have touched the hand…I repeat…MIGHT.

BUT…the hand is supposed to be part of the ball and not subject to a foul call.

You might be thinking of Turner’s foul on the Miller dunk attempt…which was a good call.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Agreed, the foul on the missed dunk was legit (though the crowd focused on that one).

Texpack
    Participant

The way you score when the refs are allowing a lot of contact in the lane is to have more than one guy who doesn’t look like a brick mason from beyond 10 feet. We are a horrible perimeter team. Other teams know this and clog the lane.

Rick
    Keymaster

Rick, when you are on the wrong end of the foul calls, you have to raise your game. Or quit. Do you advocate quitting? I assume not. Our players and coaches cannot control the calls, but they can control our play. That needs to be the focus. And I’m sure it is their focus. I wish it could be ours as State fans.

Other fans view State fans as whiny fans, and this thread illustrates why.

Lol so you admit we are on the bad side of the calls but then say ‘quit winning about it’

Gotcha, so bend over and just enjoy it instead of complaining. That attitude is exactly why the refs do what they do. Because they can get away with it

Tau837
    Participant

Wuf, no I was thinking of Washington’s foul. It’s a cardinal rule not to swipe down across the offensive player’s arms as he raises them in the act of shooting. It is almost always a foul and almost always a foul call. He should have moved his feet and kept his arms up to contest the shot. It was bad defense and he got caught on it.

Tau837
    Participant

Right, Rick. Because us whining about it here will keep them from getting away with it. Give me a break.

Tau837
    Participant

That was a great defensive zone possession for us. I’d like to see us mix that in more often.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Tau, I agree…

Except that KW’s last foul was on a rebound, not a shot attempt as I remember it.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

hey girls… it’s a three point game with less than ten minutes to go…

Anybody’s game…

Tyler’s make a nice contribution…. too…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

Right, Rick. Because us whining about it here will keep them from getting away with it. Give me a break.

But apparently complaining about the play and the coaches will help. Stop with your hypocritical crap. Just because you do not like what I complain about does not give you the right top tell me to stop.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Ahhhhh, those misses were killers.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Lewis raises the intensity level for the Pack….
    GOTT to have that to win !

Tau837
    Participant

Wow, crushing breakaway with a missed layup and missed tip, but next possession Tyler’s mid-range jumper gets us within 1.

Tyler is in the process of earning more playing time. Finally!

Tau837
    Participant

OK, Wuf, then I must have been thinking of his third foul.

BJD95
    Keymaster

This is the best WBS has played all year, by far.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Ok, Lewis comes in plays great and our forwards start clogging the lanes, forcing turnovers. Great zone defense, glad to see they heard our cries.

Anyone see Dez at the end of that last offensive play? He was so butthurt that he didn’t get the ball, but in his defense, he was wide open. But hey, a bucket’s a bucket.

BJD95
    Keymaster

KH is also having a great second half. Very active on both sides of the ball.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I do like the way this team doesn’t roll over. They might not always look pretty (understatement, yes)…but they ain’t no punks.

Tau837
    Participant

Stop with your hypocritical crap.

Show me where I’ve been hypocritical.

Today. 🙂

WolfWiz11
    Participant

“He got hit by Miller, no foul there.”

Story of Wolfpack basketball.

ILPackfan
    Participant

Wow…nice move by Lee in the lane.

Rick
    Keymaster

Stop with your hypocritical crap.

Show me where I’ve been hypocritical.

Today. :-)

Oh I have seen you complain about things so you have no right to criticize others

BJD95
    Keymaster

Agreed, Wuf. Everybody in the rotation is a high character dude.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

hey girls…. quit fussing and watch the game… we’re winning !

Fastback68
    Participant

Lee, Taking It The Rim!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 374 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.