NC State at Wake Forest Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State at Wake Forest Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Hahaha…going to the line for two.

This’ll be good.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

oh my. free throws. oh my.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

weak ass whistle on Wake to put Dez at the line….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Holy crap..he hit both.

69-68 Pack, 10.5 to play…wake’s ball.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

GOTT needs to put our kids in a ZONE and tell them not to foul.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We have a guy over 70%??? Holy shitsnacks, indeed.

Somehow…we may win this shitburger of a game.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well, we are playing Wake. They suck as much as we do.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

not good , not good, don’t like this at all. still smell UVA death

BJD95
    Keymaster

Or maybe we will just do that. jeebus.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

This is sickening

BJD95
    Keymaster

OK, I think that’s enough NC State basketball for me, for a long damned while. I feel bad enough on a daily basis as is.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Words escape me.

No not really. But I will spare y’all my profanity.

Woo Hoo…bring on Duke!!!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Did somebody say…

“GOTT needs to put our kids in a ZONE and tell them not to foul.” ??

Wake’s man dribbles the length of floor to the basket for a layup and a foul…
    How the F does that happen ????

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I don’t know why I keep watching our games. Youth is no longer an excuse. It’s a problem of inability, and these are Gott’s guys, so there must be a coaching problem. Our defense is poor; can’t defend without fouling. And our offense is stagnant, we really need to run a different offense with this team.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Turner did NOT have the height to block the shot….

Understand WHY big boy and tall guy out, but it HURTS.

Ref’s called 51 fouls (if CBS is correct). That is almost 25% MORE than their average….

How could the talking heads on the TV say is was a GOOD officiated game and then talk about how the scoring slowed down in the second half?

Really hurts….we WERE in a position to win….

BJD95
    Keymaster

Nothin’ but polar bears on that pre-game thread. I think I will just pencil in a nap instead.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Why play full court D w/ 2 players back when there’s 10 secs left? Intuitively, wouldn’t you want them to just bring the ball up, you meet em at half court and force someone to get up and take a long, contested shot?

spintk
    Participant

That does it for me. Mark Gottfried is the worst head coach in the ACC. The man just does not know basketball. We have two above-average shot blockers on our team in Vandenberg and Anya, and he has them both on the bench at the end of the game. Then designs a piss-poor full-court press, with both men going to a power forward 60 feet away from the basket. I have zero confidence in him doing anything for this University. Another Herb Sendek in my book with greasier hair and better recruiting. There is a reason he couldn’t hack it as an SEC coach. There are loads of reason he can’t hack it in the ACC.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We are just f-cking terrible. The inconsistent label no longer fits.

The entire league is pretty bad, so we will no doubt stumble into another handful of wins. But overall…looks like a pointless season. Oh well, not like I ain’t used to the phenomenon.

inhoc…
    Participant

looks like the coach who can put together the end of a game won…

bsly
    Participant

There’s no excuse for the product that has been on the floor for the past week. People can say what they want but there’s just no excuse for the loss tonight and the complete lack of effort this past weekend against UVA. I’m sick and tired of barber turning the ball over. Yes, he can make some nice plays but the turnovers and the lack of an outside shot hurt us bad. Lastly, is it me or does our offence just never produce open shots?

Wufpacker
    Participant

‘Roo….I’ve got ’em for 52, 26 apiece.

13OT
    Participant

I don’t understand why you’d take a 7-footer out of the game in the final 10 seconds when you’re on defense and have a 1-point lead. Wake isn’t exactly a great outside shooting team.

Very frustrating loss to a mediocre team with a lousy coach. Wednesday in the ACCT is growing closer as we speak.

PackFamily
    Participant

This has got to be the worst loss of the year. How MG kept Turner in the game is beyond me. Let’s stop with the “young and inexperienced” excuse.

Wolfman 9806
    Participant

So tired of sucking at everything!!!!!!! F*ck!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.