NC Political Predictions

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk NC Political Predictions

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

What she did was a felony, because of who she was she got a pass. I can give you a ton of names of people who did the same crime to a much lesser degree who were convicted AND spent time in prison

You should tell the FBI about those people.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

YogiNC
    Participant

The FBI KNOWS it, there clearly was EVIDENCE against her and yet they did not do what is normally done in ALL cases, to wit:
    They did not seat a grand jury.
    They did not follow standard procedures for an investigation
    They did not subpoena witnesses.
    They did not seek warrants for investigating evidence.

First and foremost she should have been indicted on destruction of evidence, WHICH SHE DID, and there are emails that prove there was collusion to do that. What she should also be indicted on is RICO, enterprise corruption. If I were her I’d skip the country but then again her buddy Obama is going to pardon her. But then that may be why no one has gone after her on those charges yet. You can’t pardon someone in advance.

Smarter than the average bear

pakfanistan
    Participant

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn’t care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted “lock her up.”

After the chants started at the President-elect’s post-election “thank you” rally in Michigan, he responded, “That plays great before the election — now we don’t care, right?”

choppack1
    Participant

Pakfanistan – Trump aint exactly morally upstanding either.

2 reprehensible candidates.

Pack78
    Participant

Actually, I understand that a President’s pardon can be so broad as to cover anything she did during her ‘government service’…Obama can get her off before he leaves office…to use a Watergate phrase, Hillary is an unindicted Co-Conspirator.

YogiNC
    Participant

The RICO stuff would be a harder pardon since even if he were to pardon her for past acts there are things that continue to this day with the Clinton foundation. While Trump had his moral lapses to date there hasn’t been anything criminal that comes close to the Clintons both as a group and Hillary independently. There is a far cry from issues that may be moral/ethical of nature vs. purely criminal acts. Say what you want but Hillary can count failure to secure classified information, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice, perjury to congress, contempt of congress, and conspiracy to name a few (multiple counts on many of those) and these are all easily provable. Heck, Comey proved a great deal of them in his testimony before the house committee on her email server problems. And ALL of the counts are FELONIES. And say what you want about the actions of others BUT that still doesn’t mitigate her actions, period. But Johnny does it doesn’t hack it in a court of law.

pakfanistan
    Participant

there hasn’t been anything criminal that comes close to the Clintons

I don’t remember the Clintons being charged with anything. You’d think after 30 years of witch hunts SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE could have found SOMETHING that would stick, especially considering it’s such common knowledge.

YogiNC
    Participant

Too bad they can’t dig a few people up, literally. As far as Hillary, yep, the FBI FOUND it, Obama and Lynch put the fix in. Prosecutorial rules were NOT followed. They all knew if a grand jury had been put in place Hillary would have been indicted and would have thrown the election into disarray. Did you not plainly hear Comey’s testimony in front of Congress? Six (6) times he testified that what she had said to Congress was a lie, and one of those lies was that she had indeed failed to secure classified material. That one thing alone has convicted many before her even on ONE count, and she has multiple counts. Face it man, she IS A FELON. She never admitted what she had done and you can’t either. You are just as complicit as she is.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Too bad they can’t dig a few people up, literally.

Ah, the ridiculous death list, where the Clintons are super criminals that have dozens of people murdered but only the internet can prove it. Good times.

YogiNC
    Participant

And YET you had no answers for the rest of my post. The comment you referred to was a tongue in cheek retort. What about the rest of the post? I see your buddy Harry Reid has called for Comey’s head. Careful what you wish for there Harry, the Clinton Foundation is still fair game. RICO charges could even drag you in.

tractor57
    Participant

… and 4 years from now we will be having the same argument …

Gowolves
    Participant

Too bad they can’t dig a few people up, literally. As far as Hillary, yep, the FBI FOUND it, Obama and Lynch put the fix in. Prosecutorial rules were NOT followed. They all knew if a grand jury had been put in place Hillary would have been indicted and would have thrown the election into disarray. Did you not plainly hear Comey’s testimony in front of Congress? Six (6) times he testified that what she had said to Congress was a lie, and one of those lies was that she had indeed failed to secure classified material. That one thing alone has convicted many before her even on ONE count, and she has multiple counts. Face it man, she IS A FELON. She never admitted what she had done and you can’t either. You are just as complicit as she is.

Didn’t you just shoot up the Comet for the illegal child sex abuse ring? 9/11 was hoax, right.

YogiNC
    Participant

I only state facts, in sworn testimony by the Director of the FBI to Congress. If you’d like I can post a link to the testimony in question where Congressman Goudy asks Comey 6 direct questions about Hillary’s testimony before Congress to which Comey answers that Hillary’s answers were not true (she lied to Congress, and one of her lies was that she had mishandled classified information). That’s a minimum of 7 felonies right there, and doesn’t include the fact that she had evidence destroyed (her emails that she did not turn over) that was under subpoena, another felony. These ARE FACTS. Undeniable FACTS. Which make her an unindicted felon, but a felon none the less.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

you guys are all fart butts

Gowolves
    Participant

The US pumped $5 billion into the Ukraine in an effort to destabilize the pro-Russian government.

McCallum

Was that before or after Russia illegally annexed/invaded Crimea?

Adventuroo
    Participant

Yogi,

You are arguing with some folks who refuse to accept the electoral college outcome as HRC and WJC have NEVER, EVER done any wrong. WJC sent out his cabinet to inundate the media for the Monica Denial. Maedeline Allbright still believes that Monica was cutting out paper dolls whilst on her knees in the oval office. WJC DID admit that. The SS had to post guards to keep Hillary from being taken down for attacking a standing (sitting?) president.

Even the NYT went through the guest list for HRC at State and also the Donor’s list. Funny thing, those that PAID for an audience (via the Clinton Foundation) got their wishes granted. I guess that they bought some rubs on the Magic Lamp.

You are absolutely correct, Comey DID say UNDER OATH, that she lied. He laid out the case and then said…”She gets a PASS”.

Some folks also forget the fact that Loretta Lynch was FIRST appointed to a Federal position by WJC. Now WHY would WJC fly out to talk to her on the tarmac. I guess he had new pictures of his grandchild to share with her and could not figure out how to text them.

OF COURSE, the fix was in. It was all done VERBALLY…..so that there was no paper or email trail.

I would NOT waste any bandwidth on it……

NOW, for those dissing Yogi….has your investments GONE UP? OK, that is the Trump Rally. Elections DO have consequences.

If you TRULY despise Trump, then I urge you to sell all tomorrow and take the profits from November 8, 2016 to date and donate it to a charity. Chris Combs’ ALS site would be my choice. You will clear your conscience of the EVIL TRUMP TAINTED money and help out a worthy cause. I will donate $100 to that ALS fund for EACH person that does that…. My son, a DIE HARD Liberal will not take me up on that….or OVERPAY his taxes….

pakfanistan
    Participant

I’m pondering what superpower would make the Clintons impervious to prosecution. There’s been ample time and ample opportunity over the course of their long and distinguished career of nefarious malfeasance. Apparently ample evidence if Yogi is to be believed. And yet, now that Trump is on the cusp of having the power to make it happen, suddenly there’s no interest.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And yet, now that Trump is on the cusp of having the power to make it happen, suddenly there’s no interest.

Funny how that works.

McCallum
    Participant

The US pumped $5 billion into the Ukraine in an effort to destabilize the pro-Russian government.

McCallum

Was that before or after Russia illegally annexed/invaded Crimea?

Before. Jennifer Nuland, ambassador to the Ukraine, admitted the effort on Wikileaks. She is the wife of Robert Kagan who was one of the architects of the invasion of Iraq. The US wants a weak Russia and the Russian annexation of Crimea was a hell’va lot more lawful than our invasion of Iraq.

Don’t think for a second those Elton Johns in DC are a bunch of weak little innocent lambs.

No dirtier bunch of son of a bitches on the earth than the federal government.

McCallum

YogiNC
    Participant

If I’M TO BE BELIEVED? I just stated what is a matter of legal record. Sworn testimony before Congress. You can watch it for yourself. I didn’t make this up for my own purpose. And it’s not “apparently”, it IS fact. I dare you to watch it pak and then to swear you know Hillary didn’t lie, refute the truth, her persoanl email server contained classified material and she LIED ABOUT IT UNDER OATH. Multiple times she lied about it. That evidence is insurmountable. Like the old saying “if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s a duck”. To refute that is madness, and yet there are people just gullible enough to think she didn’t .

McCallum
    Participant

It doesn’t matter if she lied.

She is powerful and she has powerful friends. They aren’t going to do a damn thing to her because THAT IS THE DAMN WAY IT WORKS FROM THE LOCAL LITTLE LEAGUE TO DC.

Forget it and worry about something worth a flip like reruns of Hogans Heros.

McCallum

YogiNC
    Participant

And THAT IS the problem McC. For those who live our lives and do our best to live by the rules it galls us to no end for those in power to thumb their noses at the rules. AND THAT is why Trump won. Those who are tired of that crap said “enough!” Will Trump be any different? I have no idea, BUT I know Hillary would be the same as the last guy only worse.

pakfanistan
    Participant

For those who live our lives and do our best to live by the rules it galls us to no end for those in power to thumb their noses at the rules. AND THAT is why Trump won.

AND THAT is the irony.

YogiNC
    Participant

That we were tired of Obama and his dictatorial leadership style and elitist progressive ideology and didn’t want four more years of THAT? Think about it pak, that’s why the Dems lost control of the House and the Senate in the first midterm in 2010, and why they made no gains since and this time they lost the white house too. The people who pay the bills were FED UP! The fact that you don’t understand it is THE IRONY.

pakfanistan
    Participant

That we were tired of Obama and his dictatorial leadership style and elitist progressive ideology and didn’t want four more years of THAT? Think about it pak, that’s why the Dems lost control of the House and the Senate in the first midterm in 2010, and why they made no gains since and this time they lost the white house too. The people who pay the bills were FED UP! The fact that you don’t understand it is THE IRONY.

Actually, the republicans have the house in part because of some very effective gerrymandering combined with political polarization.

Democrats won the popular vote but still remained the minority party in 2012.

Also remember Trump lost the popular vote by more than 2.5 million votes.

Trump didn’t win because of some uprising of the masses. Clinton got just as many votes in 2016 as Obama did in 2012.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 511 total)
  • The topic ‘NC Political Predictions’ is closed to new replies.