N.C. State @ Wake Forest – 8pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State @ Wake Forest – 8pm

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 351 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Yikes, maybe he really should have?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… you know that was NOT a great comeback…
    regardless of what Gary Hahn thinks…

… from here it looks like we are still trying to figure out “WHO we are” as a team…

Can’t wait to hear what Assistant Student Coach Lacey says in the post game fluffer…

where’s ‘Roo… he must have gone to the game…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Attack the rim to win. (Apologies to Tim Hortons http://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en)

BassPacker
    Participant

Roy Williams got more fire than Coach Gott. And got more balls to publically call his team out with shet poor performance on the court like Gotts team seem to have nite end and nite out. Gott needs to show some fire in his post game …this team needs some chewing out.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Yikes, maybe he really should have?

Perhaps, but his mates could learn a thing or fucking three from him. He turns the ball over like it’s his job, but he does attack.

KEEP SHOOTIN’ THOSE 3’S BOYS! THE WAY TO ABSOLUTE VICTORY!!!

NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

VT up at ‘Cuse at the moment.

redcanine
    Participant

We attacked the rim after we pretty much abandoned our high post junk. Four out- One in, created some driving lanes and took their rim protectors away. The more spaced out we are, the better, the faster we appear.

ldr of the pk 75
    Participant

An utter failure!! The death spiral has begun. This team and this staff are an embarrassment. No progress, no development. The NIT? Who gives a crap? But hey, the NIT is for losers. This program should feel right at home.

Primewolf
    Participant

Gott to move on, Debbie.

I can’t watch another year of this. Gott is totally out of his league. Guys are not born to play defense or not, they are taught!!!!

Further, they are taught to move on offense and be in position for rebounds.

I feel like I did at the end of many an NCSU coaching era, it can’t come soon enough. Whatever we save by not firing Gott this year will cost us 10 fold as this thing progressively gets worse over another year.

backthebackagain
    Participant

I think I am officially and completely off the Gott bandwagon. How this type of game happens in his 4rth year with your back against the wall all things considered is just unfathomable

wufpup76
    Keymaster

With Herb, we tried ok defense with shooting 3’s non-stop.

With Sidney, we tried just showing up and seeing what happened. (Haha, it’s ok if we’re all fat and lazy guys … lulz)

Now, we’re trying shooting 3’s non-stop with NO defense!

NONE OF THESE APPROACHES WORK!!!!

Glad we know now. I’m heartened that we could spend so much money and waste so many recruits and seasons to come to these important conclusions that no one could have possibly known before hand.

eas
    Participant

Simple fact = we lost to WF

Other Facts = we got our a$$ed handed to us for 32 minutes, the guys pulled off another crazy run, we have NO OFFENSE or 3% of Defense, our coaching flat out sucks donkey balls.

We are in BIG trouble folks. Don’t give me none of this we are young BS!!!

The players are lost. How dang hard is it to design some decent offensive plays???

wufpup76
    Keymaster

VT up at ‘Cuse at the moment.

VT is going to kick our ass.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

The high post offense can work. Apparently not for this team though.

“Corner!”

BassPacker
    Participant

“VT is going to kick our ass”

Sad….just sad what this basketball program has become.

PackofMac
    Participant

I am so relieved NOT to hear any puss**s blabbing on about what a valiant effort our boys made coming back. I logged on expecting to see that type of crap and it still may come. I direct this to one of you stat guys who week in and week out after every loss tell us all what our RPI is and what we need to do. What we need to do is just raise the white flag over PNC. Spare us all the pain and torture of watching these games after we tell everyone we know were done watching. Debbie has GOTT to get GOTT the hell out of town, this GOTT dam* project has officially failed and NO, I do not expect we’ll get what all us alumni and fans want, Archie Miller. At this point any change will be welcomed. I hate it, I really hate it as I really wanted Gottfried to work out but it has become evident the man just isn’t up to ACC caliber when it comes to the x’s and o’s of basketball.

ILPackfan
    Participant

Wow. And they’ve got UVA next followed by a road trip to Louisville. I try to stay positive, but this season is officially toast.

13OT
    Participant

We seem to be the basketball version of Cormac McCarthy’s The Road.

This one tonight had all the recurring nightmares this program has become famous for: Jeckyl and Hyde halves, missed free throws at critical times, turnovers at the worst possible times, long periods of absent defense, and WTF shot selection.

It’s just a setup for the February 24 game in Chapel Hill.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I am so relieved NOT to hear any puss**s blabbing on about what a valiant effort our boys made coming back. I logged on expecting to see that type of crap and it still may come. I direct this to one of you stat guys who week in and week out after every loss tell us all what our RPI is and what we need to do.

We’re all so glad you are satisfied. It’s truly a weight off my mind, and I’m sure everyone else’s as well.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I am so relieved NOT to hear any puss**s blabbing on about what a valiant effort our boys made coming back. I logged on expecting to see that type of crap and it still may come. I direct this to one of you stat guys who week in and week out after every loss tell us all what our RPI is and what we need to do.

We’re all so glad you are satisfied. It’s truly a weight off my mind, and I’m sure everyone else’s as well.

I would add that the stat guys make those posts regardless, win or lose….and many of them feel similar to you sooooo, wrong tree barkage.

And as long as no one calls anyone names (like pussy for example) for stating their opinion, regardless of agreement, then we can all remain happy(ish).

PackofMac
    Participant

Wow, add me to the list of those lectured and slapped down. I should have left the “P” word out and I’m aware the stat guys will continue to do what they do. I’m not sure how some of us say what many are thinking yet we are so easily offensive to certain geniuses like yourselves.

I’m glad your glad I’m satisfied…that satisfies me key master. I am in my place.

Man, man, man…I wish you two could see me bowing down out of great respect. Block me buddy

wp76: Didn’t notice your ‘Block me’ edit. In case you care or see this, you’re not blocked – or at least I haven’t blocked you. Disagreements happen, even w/ mods. Doesn’t mean they’re going to block you.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I would add that the stat guys make those posts regardless, win or lose….and many of them feel similar to you sooooo, wrong tree barkage.

And as long as no one calls anyone names (like pussy for example) for stating their opinion, regardless of agreement, then we can all remain happy(ish).

^I dunno, demanding that everyone think exactly the same way and calling those who don’t ‘pussies’ seems pretty reasonable to me.

I mean really, being objective and listing facts as to what needs to happen or what has happened is such a pussy thing to do. Why didn’t I think like this sooner?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Wow, add me to the list of those lectured and slapped down. I should have left the “P” word out and I’m aware the stat guys will continue to do what they do. I’m not sure how some of us say what many are thinking yet we are so easily offensive to certain geniuses like yourselves.

I’m glad your glad I’m satisfied…that satisfies me key master. I am in my place.

Who lectured you? Who attempted to “put you in your place”?

You said “what many are thinking”? Proof needed.

Who was offended?

Calling someone out for bullshit statements =/= taking offense, lecturing, or slapping down.

Wufpacker
    Participant

You aren’t being lectured or slapped down. And you haven’t offended anyone yet that I know of.

Just trying to prevent any personal attacks from occurring. Similar to when I stuck up for you when those folks with the horrible t-shirts decided they didn’t care for your reply.

Wufpacker
    Participant

VT gonna blow it.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.