MOAR BLOOD Makes the Grass Grow For Your Children’s Children KILL KILL KILL Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation MOAR BLOOD Makes the Grass Grow For Your Children’s Children KILL KILL KILL Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Basically, we didn’t move the needle this year. Great, you beat the cream puffs and the bottom dwellers. But what did you fo against the better squads? Zilch.

wolf71
    Participant

Again I would not call this progress. Three years in and not one win over a power 5 conference team with a winning record. All we can beat is cupcakes and win a few against bottom feeders.

Fastback68
    Participant

Can’t wait to see Clemson spread. Tigers won’t miss wide open receivers.

Classof89
    Participant

Their freshman corners out playing our upperclassmen receivers.

Wulfpack
    Participant

If Clemson plays like it has been then it will be a ball game. I expect the Tigers to win but UNC can score with them. And it is already a sellout (meaning a ton of blue).

wolf71
    Participant

Who actually gives a damn about the bowl game!?

Wufpacker
    Participant

So, methinks we don’t practice onside kicks very often.

BJD95
    Keymaster

If Florida State wins convincingly, it should be the Gator against a decent SEC foe. Who would presumably then murder us.

I don’t give a crap right now, too embarrassed.

BJD95
    Keymaster

HOLD THAT TIGER!!!

Wulfpack
    Participant

That was an arse beating.

Rick
    Keymaster

Is it true that our recruiting is tenth in the conference?

wolf71
    Participant

Yes per 247 sports, updated 11/27 to include the latest commitment.

wolf71
    Participant

So not much coming in the near future and not helping if Gallespy is transferring.

Wufpacker
    Participant

So not much coming in the near future and not helping if Gallespy is transferring.

Yeah, not hurting much either if we’re being honest.

wolf71
    Participant

Agree sir

Wulfpack
    Participant

Adding insult to injury, we allowed TWO 100 yard rushers:

Hood went for a career high 220 and two scores and Logan had 100 and two scores.

Unacceptable in my book.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Your book is accurate.
    We came out soft. And though we did respond, it was too little too late. Can’t have that, especially in a rivalry game.

I won’t say that (for me at least) the verdict on DD is in. I do think it’s still too soon just yet. But it’s not as if today helped his case.

Yes, Heels are better this year than they were last year. But we let them come in and punk us and pretty much end this one in 15 minutes.

Bad form, Pack. Bad form.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

WTF. Wake is out recruiting us. What else can we do? We had momentum going for us last year but not seeing any on the recruiting field. This season was a disappointment. Exact same position we were last year but not coming off a 3 win season. So probably no help there in recruiting.

mak4dpak
    Participant

I like Doeren, but really agree he needs to replace his offensive/defensive coordinators, especially evident in today’s game. And certainly hope the rumors on Gallaspy are wrong, as he has shown lots of promise after getting to play.

choppack1
    Participant

Well today sucked. We weren’t ready for 1st quarter.

If this game changed your thinking I don’t know why.

Go Clemson, go Irish, go sooners, roll Tide.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Horrendous team performance.

Offense did enough to win, but not enough to compensate for the defense.

Objectively, u*nc’s offense did about what it should have against our defense. u*nc’s offense is that good and aside from spot play, our defense is bad. A few ‘choice’ players have shown zero improvement. Some have regressed.

Would have zero objections to a change at DC. Never been a Hux fan, but was waiting for game 12, year 3 to make a judgment.

Still think it would be a mistake to replace Canada.

The Wolpack held serve in 2015, in a sport in which if you ain’t getting better, you’re falling further behind.

Barring an extreme season at either end of the spectrum next year, 2016 will set the parameters of Coach D’s referrendum 2017 season.

As I see it, anyway.

tjfoose1
    Participant

With his last game completed at CF, much thanks to Brissett. Think where we were at the position before he got here. He gave us what he had.

Can’t fault the guy for the ability he has, and does not have. He was the ideal player and teammate in every other way.

TheCOWDOG

In a nutshell:
    Good enough to beat ANYONE with the DL,OL,RB,TE.
    Not big enough, or athletic enough at WR,and D back 7.
    Jacoby was tough, but did not progress.
    Not sure if Huxtable survives. I’m really curious as to what happened with McKeever this year.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The Wolpack held serve in 2015, in a sport in which if you ain’t getting better, you’re falling further behind.

Really well put.

Selfishly, I was hoping the crazies in the bayou would prevail and Les would be headed to a new destination, sending Jimbo to LSU. But it isn’t happening. Jimbo stays. Dabo has it going on. And now UNC looks to have the football program we all wish we had, until of course the sanctions are handed down.

Doeren seems to be a good coach but we’ll see soon enough if he is prepared to make the necessary decisions to at least try to get us to the next level. Three conference wins against Wake, BC and Cuse will begin to wear thin.

tjfoose1
    Participant

we’ll see soon enough if he is prepared to make the necessary decisions 

Based on DD’s past, I’d be mildly surprised if there are not a few changes on the staff.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.