Mark Gottfried Fired

Home Forums All StateFansNation Mark Gottfried Fired

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    StateRed44
    Participant

Likely an intentional leak to calm down the rabble rousers from booing during the last few games. He will coach out, but he definitely gone. Not a bad strategy, leak, then deny like hell. Kills many boo birds with a single stone.

Maybe there will be a little rally. Who knows. But he gone.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I am like 90% sure this wasn’t an intentional leak… I thought it may be intentional as well at first, but the “rabble rousing” from the “lunatic fringe” for a couple weeks shouldn’t be enough to get this out there.

Fastback68
    Participant

So State gets a third NC with a lame duck coach. AWKWARD! But very much NC State.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Cuse and the Ville battling it out right now.. need the Cuse to not lose by more than 3!

Go Cubs!

StateRed44
    Participant

Well, it takes it down a notch. You get pasted by 30 by everyone and people are rightly pissed that take these things seriously. I don’t see a downside except the media talks. They will talk either way. Mark has to answer tough questions, but that is happening, and who cares, it’s his fault anyway.

We deny, deny, deny, then he’s gone after ACC tourney.

McCallum
    Participant

Aliasstrolls shhut ur damn mouf.

Youuuu shoodnt tallkksss soooo musch shlit.

McCallum

rthomas44
    Participant

You guys are dreaming again. I don’t see any of this anywhere but here.

Wufpacker
    Participant

McCallum

Ha!! Nicely played.

Greywolf
    Participant

You guys are dreaming again. I don’t see any of this anywhere but here.

It’s out there in other places. Not fired but going to be fired at season end.

JeremyH
    Participant

so just some rumor, that we probably started, boo hoo on you

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

McCallum

love you, Mickey!

Wufpacker
    Participant

If he’s been told he’s fired, he’s fired.
    I stand by the headline.

EDIT – Greywolf we kinda overlapped in time/post there. This was not in response to you FWIW.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

He’s scum and needs to go.

MrPlywood
    Participant

If he’s fired, let him walk and finish with an interim.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

He’s less than the dog sh!t on my heel.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We shall see, now that the cat is out of the bag. I’m just glad to have any kind of head start on the process.

JeremyH
    Participant

I know this isn’t popular but I wish we could get some Herb Sendek back in the fold with Jules as his bulldog, just think about it!

JeremyH
    Participant

I’m sure Mark will resurface at middle Arkansas state or some similar place.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Mid Last week… you may remember, it was suggested here that it might be time to take this “process” to the next level and let other people, outside the family, to start doing the Big Talking…

Hello Mark Armstrong… you took the bait…

Then, while it’s true those at the bottom of the information food chain are always WEEKS, if not MONTHS behind the curve, that doesn’t mean those are bottom are idiots… and can’t read your desk upside down…. so put a little more wood on the fire with a plausible story and listen to the old tree…

This sh#t ain’t really hard to figure out, you know…

This is a Done Deal… one way or the other, clean cut or ugly gash….

Anything coming out of the University until after the Tournament, is official blah, blah, blah according to the gentleman’s rules of conduct specified in the deal…. and Coach can’t say sh#t or lose millions…

Just kicking back… McCallum…
    How ’bout you?
    POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    SeaWolf72
    Participant

Just in…..UNCheat is scared and started this rumor to shake us up….I wonder if it will work. Time will tell.

McCallum
    Participant

I honor of State’s stoopity as well as its inability to do a single damn thing right I am going to stop eating these shoes until a later date.

How can any place do things so consistently inconsistent.

McCallum

*Mickey my foot, 5-11 is too good fer ya!

pakfanistan
    Participant

This is pretty much a worst case scenario.

Texpack
    Participant

This was done by the DY haters to cripple the coaching search

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

MBB Spring Training starts this week, you know…

Reminds of that good ole boy from up around Williamston… the Hall of Fame Spitter… Gaylord Perry….

The Story goes when he got to Cooperstown, one, well-educated, New York sports writer asked Gaylord “how he did it… what it took to get to the Baseball Hall of Fame?”

In a fine eastern North Carolina farmer drawl, he dropped his head a bit, grinned and mumbled…

Ya’ll just got to know when to put a little extra on… and when to take a little off.

… which I consider to be one of the finer life lessons one can learn on the diamond… and which I also, somehow, find in a backa## kind of way applicable to the current state of affairs surrounding the morass we call Wolfpack Basketball….

I’m just glad to be sitting under the tree….
    POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    StateRed44
    Participant

Leaks always happen, there were leaks in Obama’s and Trump’s White House. I don’t see any down side to any of this. Its standard procedure.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.