It’s Time For “The Greatest Show On Earth” For NC State Hoops

Home Forums All StateFansNation It’s Time For “The Greatest Show On Earth” For NC State Hoops

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

And if Lafayette goes on a run, I would kill for Vern Lundquist to yell “Rang, rang hookah!” as the timeout music plays.

LMFAO!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yeah, he did hit the net. I saw it on one of the angles, but didn’t know that was an automatic call.

What I really don’t get is WHY SMU WAS LOOKING FOR A THREE on the last shot. YOU ARE DOWN ONE POINT, and just had a controversial call go against you. Attack the rim!!

Heelh8r
    Participant

Ok, Pup, I know we can’t look ahead, but we need to scout the Vanilla Novas and start putting a game plan together for Gott. You know he will be reading and will be counting on us to come up with a winning plan.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Hmmmm, if that’s called a Flagrant 1… I don’t know – that play happens all the time.

Khan
    Participant

We will win tonight. That is all.

Rick
    Keymaster

Hmmmm, if that’s called a Flagrant 1… I don’t know – that play happens all the time.

Blood
    Lots of it

BJD95
    Keymaster

It just needs to be said. Fuck THEEEE Ohio State University. Fuck it in all things.

BJD95
    Keymaster

And our sassy gay black friend did not bring its mojo to Pittsburgh.

Which is probably good for us, a Nova loss would surely mean a comfortable LSU win. I mean, COME ON, classic NC State.

Wufpacker
    Participant

It just needs to be said. Fuck THEEEE Ohio State University. Fuck it in all things.

Agreed. But I did pick ’em for the upset. If they hold on I think it might get me back to .500…what a load of excrement my bracket quickly became. Largely due to the ghost conference (little xii).

Texpack
    Participant

GO BUCKS!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Agreed. But I did pick ‘em for the upset. If they hold on I think it might get me back to .500…what a load of excrement my bracket quickly became. Largely due to the ghost conference (little xii).

Same and same

Wufpacker
    Participant

I just checked to be sure, and as I suspected, my BS fantasy land bracket is currently better off than the real thing.

I haz teh smartz!!!

JasonP
    Participant

Complete lack of execution by VCU in OT. They’re the better team but just fell apart. Zona gonna crush the Bucks.

Texpack
    Participant

Shaka Smart is still living off of one NCAA run. Piles up wins in a crap conference every year and gets hailed as the next K or Calipari.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Shaka Smart is still living off of one NCAA run. Piles up wins in a crap conference every year and gets hailed as the next K or Calipari.

Agreed. Think the shine is starting to wear off his star. Nobody’s scared to see them in their bracket anymore.

Rick
    Keymaster

The battle of the state beaters is going on

Fastback68
    Participant

La Fayetteville surrenders early.

Rick
    Keymaster

Shaka missed the grab at the golden ring.
    He if stuck in mid tier for life.

JeremyH
    Participant

let’s go Harvard

JeremyH
    Participant

Nova up 16 in the 1st half

BJD95
    Keymaster

Also, fuck the Holes. “Public Ivy” my public hairy ass!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… PACK is gonna ROLL tonite !!!

in the meantime… Uncle Roy and his Holes come out a little on the flat side…
    trying to figure some things out…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Allie LaForce is looking particularly fetching tonight. I’m not flipping from Cincy/Purdue.

JeremyH
    Participant

Harvard hanging in there, scrappy bunch. What’s most impressive is they did their homework AND prepared for the game. That has to count for something.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Hey, I thought goal-tending was a thing again?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.