It’s Time For “The Greatest Show On Earth” For NC State Hoops

Home Forums All StateFansNation It’s Time For “The Greatest Show On Earth” For NC State Hoops

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

14 seeds holding their own so far

BJD95
    Keymaster

I can set my entire set of brackets on fire if the Cyclones continue their collective dump. They are my one non-Kentucky constant high performer.

Mike
    Participant

One interesting point About Arch – heard him on the radio Monday. The host asked him specifically about other jobs and how he approached them, and his answer was stunning. The host tried to lead him down the road of “you are an up and coming star and you will have offers from bigger and more prestigious schools.

Archie’s answer was basically I dont care, I am happy where I am and I am not looking to leave. He added, “I made a commitment to these kids and we are a family, and I am planning on being their coach.” He went on to say there is more to life than money and status and his word and commitment is worth more than status/money.

I have always like Archie, and yes I have been critical of people wishing him to come here. Nothing personal against Arch but I just dont like seeing people lobbying for another coach given our current status.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I can set my entire set of brackets on fire if the Cyclones continue their collective dump. They are my one non-Kentucky constant high performer.

Haha me too. Entertaining game though. UAB showing well.

N’eastern not dead late.

Fastback68
    Participant

Wtf irish

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Wow … Northeastern had a chance to tie late and turned it over.

Fastback68
    Participant

Good reminder for us. No Hail Mary throws while you are winning.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Good reminder for us. No Hail Mary throws while you are winning.

Haha yep – exactly how we lost to ND … almost got them today.

JeremyH
    Participant

Northeastern giving Notre Dame a scare. But ND won that last possession with defense, wins the game. It might come down to something like that for us.

JeremyH
    Participant

Notre Dame threw it away on a Hail Mary just like we did against them. The difference was how they reacted in the subsequent possession on D.

Fastback68
    Participant

^crazy — pass WP. I want the ACC to represent until we hit that crossroad. Of course, the blues can flame any time they want.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

UAB up 1 w/ 50 seconds to play

wufpup76
    Keymaster

17 seconds now … turn it there if you can 🙂

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Niang got frustrated early and has had horrible body language since. Stuff is infectious.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Big 12 champs are done … Wow. You just never know

Fastback68
    Participant

Uab can chuck the Hail Mary. Don’t have bracket sheet. Does this add to UNX cake walk??

Texpack
    Participant

Iowa State screws my brackets

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Welp, my bracket is fuc#ed.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Uab can chuck the Hail Mary. Don’t have bracket sheet. Does this add to UNX cake walk??

Nah – Iowa St. was in the Duke-Gonzaga region

Wufpacker
    Participant

Two games in and Iowa State takes a huge dump on my bracket. Knew I shouldn’t have trusted ’em.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I’ll have you all know that ‘PoorDecisionMakingRobLowe’ picked UAB in the bracket challenge.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Blazers start the bracket fires burning….Iowa State stunned…

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’ll have you all know that ‘PoorDecisionMakingRobLowe’ picked UAB in the bracket challenge.

Yeah, but he also eats bus tuna.

As I was typing “bus tuna” I realized it sounds like a euphimism for something.

RaisedByWolves
    Participant

So, PoorDecisionMakingRobLowe made a good decision. Does that mean we should stick with cable?

Fastback68
    Participant

Hey, I just saw WBS!!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.